Author Topic: 60 New Planets Discovered, Including a Super Earth  (Read 7104 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
60 New Planets Discovered, Including a Super Earth
« on: February 16, 2017, 01:53:03 AM »
A team of astronomers have found 60 new planets orbiting stars close to Earth's solar system, including a planet named Gliese 411b that they are calling a super Earth. They also found evidence of 54 more planets possibly bringing the number up to 114. All the stars the astronomers looked at had at least one planet with them. This could make the number of planets well into the trillions, making the odds of life overwhelming. Just amazing the mysteries and wonders that are out there that we know nothing about.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/14/astronomers-discover-60-new-worlds-find-super-earth.html

Lin

• View Profile
Re: 60 New Planets Discovered, Including a Super Earth
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 08:05:45 PM »
Greetings 11er's,

I shall break the long silence.....where the heck are you guys?  Lots of new members and everyone is quiet.  No one has any new information or experiences to share with us?  Nothing?  Nada???  LOL....

Ok so Gene.....you keep getting 123, 1234.... 111x111 is 123,21 1111x1111 is 1234321......you are surrounded by 11's.....multiple 11's....all 11's on this forum....this is just a guess....but strange that you keep seeing those numbers.....they certainly mean something exclusive to you.

I, on the other hand continue to see the 11's every which way but something very significant has happened to me.  I see 333 at very significant moments ......there have been lots of changes in my life and 333 turns up just when I need a sign.  It is absolutely magnificent!  Unbelievable.....and a few weeks ago, it appeared on my iPad as the exact time 3:33 and right next to it playing and displaying on my iPad was the song " Formless Presence" by Constance Denby.  This cannot be a " coincidence" ......??

I am in absolute awe every time 333 appears.....I love it!  It loves me.....!!!  I feel so blessed that I receive these signs....just thought I would share this with all you guys out there.  I also miss hearing from the old guys like Jason, Dred, and 11er Steve, Lion, Bridge, and many others who have posted...  I hope you are all doing well.  Please drop me a note telling me you are ok.

So I have something else to share with you.  There's nothing good to watch on 800 channels of t.v. So I now watch You Tube.....I found a series of shows that I really enjoy....Damon Berry's  " Knowledge of Forever Time" ...if you haven't watched his shows do so.....there is some element of sensationalism but I think his shows portray what really has been kept from us.  If you still think that the pyramids were built by slaves, I strongly suggest you watch his shows.  He has a few of them that are quite interesting.  After you watch them tell me what you think.

I would also like to mention, that we should keep on digging for answers to this phenomenon.  Let's not give up.  Ten years ago, no one spoke about near death experiences...now everyone is sharing their experiences including Doctors who have experienced it.  Most people now believe that there is an afterlife and it is beautiful.  I think that someday, we will discover the true meaning of our 11 experiences .....just like the near death experiences.....( if you are interested in near death, Raymond Moody is the best guy to listen too on You Tube).

I wish you all the best!

Xoxo
Namaste, Lin

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: 60 New Planets Discovered, Including a Super Earth
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 11:14:09 AM »
Hello 11er's,
   It was great to see a post from Lin. Where would we be without you? I've been checking in for a long time but this recent lull was a doozie. This morning I thought I'd post something because the 11's are so strong with me...as usual.
  On average I see 11 after the hour at least 3 times a day. Usually I see it on my computer monitor which is a really small clock.
   The other night I got up and was curious as to what time it was. I have a small clock in the corner of my living room and when I was close enough to read it, it was 2:11 am. I got pulled over a day or two later by the Po-Po for going a little too fast and that happened at exactly 9:11 am.
   Lin's phenomenon concerning 333 sounds eerily familiar as I'm sure it will with other 11er's. Pointman19 mentioned a long time ago how 444 resonated with him. After that it did with me too but it would be months down the line before 444 became apparent to me. I'm not expecting 333 to become prevalent in my life because I think that's a Lin thing. What I find eerily familiar is that we all seem to pick up some kind of message associated with 11.
   I first became a member here in 2010 so I'm approaching my 8th anniversary of realizing that I was an 11er. For the longest time now, early on in my day, I've been asking myself, "Will I see an 11 today?" and I always do. In the beginning I was a little unsure if I told myself, "Probably." Now it's practically a given. And before too long I'll be eliminating the "probably".
   Lin has her 333 thing going and I am shadowed day and night with 11 sightings and you, fellow 11er, have your thing whether you realize it right now or not. It may not be the same message but we are being communicated with by something. Something spiritual. We have been selected or are chosen for something...and what that is remains a mystery for now.
   I encourage you to follow your own lead because this seems to be how it's evolving. Each of us will have our own experiences with occasionally some similarities. I would also encourage you to post what's happening in your world. My thoughts are pretty simple today. You don't have to post an essay. Just post your happenings! That's what Lin does. She posts her happenings and I for one, process it. I find it incredibly interesting to find out what happens in others peoples "11 world".
See ya round. 11erSteve