Author Topic: 11:11 Shock  (Read 7601 times)

Lin

• View Profile
11:11 Shock
« on: August 21, 2017, 09:39:13 PM »
Hi 11er's,

I have some interesting news to share with you.  I recently looked at CNN's " Week in 27 photos" and saw a disturbing photo I would like to share with you.  The very first photo was a picture of the car ramming into the crowd in Charlottesville, Virginia.  Of course it was disturbing to look at.  I enlarged the photo on my screen and what I saw sent chills down my spine.  The vehicle registration was..... .....CVF 1111.   I have always equated " good". " divine" with this number....up until now that is.  Today, I was thinking about the world situation (as I waited for the eclipse to happen). I was thinking about North Korea....concerned about their insanity.   I happened to glance at the time on my iPad.  It was 11:11.  Ok....I will try to ignore that one.

One and One ....in response to your question about 44 .....I checked the book and copied the passage..

."Tesla died in room 3327 of a New York hotel, 6 short of a 3333. 4 × 3s. I was in room 4D of the convent. D is the 4th letter of the alphabet and therefore 4D is 44, the number of safety and security. I did feel safe and secure but it wasn’t easy adapting to communal life in the convent, especially as we were a disparate group of souls without a common purpose or aim, unlike a spiritual community with a joint vision."   HIlary Carter

So this is the author Hilary Carters view of 44 in her book Number Woman.   The number 4 squared offers safety....all four sides on a square.....for me, 444 are my angels protecting me. 

11'er Steve, always good to hear from you my friend.  I am still getting 8:11.  Not surprised you are still getting 11 after the hour.

Gene, interesting take on the power of positive thinking but I have to tell you that I often wake up in the morning with a positive attitude and try to remain that way.  But every now and then someone craps on my parade and I sure didn't ask for it or, attract it for that matter.  In fact, there are days when I am just fed up with the human race....positive attitude and all!  LOL

Katen11.....what you are feeling is normal....go with the flow......don't fight it or it will destroy you.  You are changing....ascending.....many people are not.....they will be different in every way....just accept it.....

Sending all my fellow 11er's love and light,
Xoxo Namaste
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 11:11 Shock
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »
Lin, I did not know that about the license plate. Just did a search and there it is. I'll put a photo of the license plate. It definitely grabs your attention. I won't post the full photo, but this is a close-up of that. It seems for most part the vast majority of things 11 is positive. But there are a lot of historic events surrounding the number 11. Some good. Some bad. I guess there is no shortage of ways it gets our attention.

"In fact, there are days when I am just fed up with the human race....positive attitude and all!"

I hear that. And its even worse when your attitude isn't positive to start off with. Lol.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 08:30:17 PM »
Happy New Year Everyone!

This is an ELEVEN year.  Today January 1, 2018...... 1 1 plus 2018 = 11.  1111.   It’s going to be an interesting year.  More later,

Love to all
Xoxo
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 12:56:17 AM »
Great to hear from you Lin! I think you are right. 2018 being an 11 number is bound to be a wild ride. With everything seemingly getting crazier around the world by the year and so many odd occurrences/coincidences it seems more than likely. Hopefully its not all bad :-\

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 08:46:33 PM »
Greetings Fellow 11er’s,

Response to Rondanelle53, Jcosta, Pointman19, 11er’s Steve, and Gene our administrator.

Great to hear from all of you.  I have a few responses to some of the new posts on the forum and also some of the older veteran 11er’s posts.  I miss all of you and hope the New Year brings lots of good things.  It is an eleven year so I anticipate it will be a wild ride as Gene says.....the world has truly gone mad! This may be a little long winded.  So those of you sick of hearing from me, just skip this post.

Jcosta:  thank you for reaching out to me.  I am ok....hanging in there.  Just to clarify, the surgery did not occur on 11/11.....I saw the 11:11 while making an appointment for the surgery.  My angels were trying to warn me. I should have put on my running shoes and bolted out of that Doctor’s office.  I will never ignore it again.  I also found your comment about receiving the 11:11 when you are in creative mode as an artist and film maker....quite interesting.  I believe you are getting a cosmic yes!!!  You must be doing beautiful work.  As for acupuncture I have tried it and swear by it ....and yoga I just love....swear by that too.  It really helps with pain management.  Thank you for sharing your post.

Rondanell53:  interesting story about that watch!  It never ceases to amaze me how many ways those numbers get your attention!  Incredible.  You mentioned that it began in the 70’s....more proof that the 11’s have been happening for a long time.  It’s nothing new and interesting after all these years you still get the 11’s.  My question is:  does anything significant happen before or just after you get the prompts?  I would be interested in hearing about those experiences if you choose to explain.  Thank you for sharing.

Pointman19 ( Jason)...always good to hear from you.  I hope life is treating you well and you are having lots of fun.  We certainly miss your posts. 

11er’s Steve, always great to hear from you too.  I talked to a few people who have done vision boards and they all say it worked!  The power of positive thinking certainly has benefits.   I have always wanted to do a vision board, maybe this will be the year.  The secret really isn’t a secret.  It is in the Bible......Gene’s previous post on Mark 23 says it all.

Gene:  I think you are right.  This is going to be a crazy year.  We already started with some natural disasters and a government shutdown.  What I would like to know is how can we tell the government shut down?  Seems to me they shutdown years ago.....??  The only difference is they still get their inflated paychecks??  LOL.....a few friends predicted there would be a war.  Nothing new there either....we are always in some kind of war.  I also thought that the license plate you saw...SOUL1111 was quite interesting...seems to fit with you being the administrator of this forum!  What a nice sighting!  Love it.  :) And as for Mark 23 in the Bible...I have a question about that.  When I first saw this in the Bible, I saw it as Mark 22....I have also seen it as Mark 24.  Which is it or does it depend on the Bible you are reading?

As for me, I continue to receive the 11:11 and 333 most frequently.  The 333 turns up when I need it most.  I am grateful and love to see those numbers....

Anyone have anything new to add?  Would love to hear from you.

Love to all,
Xoxo
Lin 8)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 01:52:36 AM »
And as for Mark 23 in the Bible...I have a question about that.  When I first saw this in the Bible, I saw it as Mark 22....I have also seen it as Mark 24.  Which is it or does it depend on the Bible you are reading?

Hi Lin. Were you talking about this passage? For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith -- Mark 11:23

Mark 11:22 and 24 do go along with it. I also noticed that Matthew 21:21 is very similar: Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Then I saw a cross reference to Luke 17:6: And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

There are others that are real similar as well. This similarity/repetition seems to show that this is a very important concept. And of course, faith is mentioned many many times in different ways in the Bible and is critical.

Gene