Author Topic: Current events  (Read 4947 times)

Lin

• View Profile
Current events
« on: September 24, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »
Gene, I would have written sooner but was too busy trying to outrun Hurricane Irma.  I fled from one side of the State to another and then had no gas to go back home.  It was not fun.  No power, no gas....not much food either.  I finally made it back home and now know how Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz felt ....there's no place like home.  Didn't get any 1111's before or after that one but did get a 333 during the storm.  LOL.....dodged a bullet on that one.  Feel bad for all the people who were wiped out by Irma and Maria.  So many people no longer have homes.  Very sad.  I pray for them.

As for the registration plate number in Charlottesville.....hmmm....you are right...the number has appeared during historical events....so now I am thinking it is good and bad......I have had it appear both ways....good and bad....most of the time it seems to be a warning.  Still trying to figure this mystery out.....and so many people say they have seen it for over twenty years....40 years.....so it is nothing new.  What is NEW....it's a global phenomenon........

Watched a new You Tube video you might enjoy....it's called Samadhi....by the same producer of the Inner World Outer World video's .  Maybe some have you have seen it.  Quite good.  Just thought I would pass it on.

Love to all 11'ers
Xoxo
Lin

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Current events
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 01:28:33 AM »
Wow Lin. So sorry you had to go through all that. Terrible what so many have been through with these hurricanes and now the shooting attack in Vegas. Perilous times.

You are absolutely right about what is new about the number 11 is that it has become a global phenomenon. Along with other repeating numbers, consecutive numbers, patterns... Something really big is happening.