Author Topic: Hola all my eleveners!  (Read 11965 times)

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Hola all my eleveners!
« on: October 30, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
Its been some years since i stopped back here, but i have been really working on discovering a meaning to the 11's. 

How has you all been?  Is there still some familiar faces i remember??

Jason

Pointman19

• View Profile
Re: Hola all my eleveners!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 01:47:41 PM »
I know i'm going to ruin this by doing another post but....this is what you all had when i came back and posted a topic  8)

How could you not LOVE this phenomenon!

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:54:05 PM »
I plan to hop on and off from time to time...life ya know? lol

But if i can help in anyway with advice or anything, just ask on this thread if you want. 

I've done a lot of research on the 11 phenomenon.  See, i have ADHD...so the way my mind works is that I NEED clarification on things.  If im seeing 11 and other repeating numbers more often than statistically possible...like 333 444 555 888...or other number sequences that pop out at me....its like i NEED to know why.

If you read my blog in my signature section, youll see how far down the proverbial rabbit hole i went.  There are still other articles i need to write, but it took me years to understand Syncronicity and i am currently using the kwolege in hand with the Law of Attraction....i'll let you know how that goes. But in the meantime, i think my blogs will be a fun read.

Happy Rabbit Hole Hunting 8)

Jason

PS start from the first article. the second article "a little help from the guides above" Is more about a life changing experience than research. After that...all research

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:05:11 AM »
Hi Jason. Nice to hear from you! It's been real quiet on here. Still getting 11 frequently. I started getting 123 and 1234. Now I get the numbers out of sequence. 132, 231, 342, 321, 423 and so forth. They really jump out at me. The law of attraction and the whole process of positive thinking and visualization has really had my interest. Will have to see how that goes, but there are so many takes on that out there that it seems there must be something to it.

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 12:21:06 PM »
Ive talked to people who have watched "The Secret" and some of those people will be the first to tell you that its some self help video and there are plenty of them around. But it ISNT.

If you visualize what you want, and visualize from the heart and its something you feel that you NEED, not what you want, the universe will begin to respond to your thoughts accordingly.

Dont give up on the law of attraction good sir.  And pay attention to the syncrhonicities around you...Youll be amazed at what your being told

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 12:23:27 PM »
Remember when 11er steve would harp HARD on the importance of wathcing that video?  Theres a reason for it, its not just self help...trust me ;)

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 01:27:27 PM »
and if any of you 80's babies...you will know this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KUyPKbR7Q&t=36

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 02:54:04 AM »
I believe it. I know from experience that you can manifest what you don't want by dwelling on it and how hard negative upbringing and influences are to overcome. So it seems logical that the reverse would work. And many swear to that fact. There is even a lot in the Bible that points to these things.

What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me -- Job 3:25

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith -- Mark 11:23

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 11:55:21 AM »
Hey 11ers,
   Thought I'd take a second and see what's up here because I've been up for four hours and have seen 11 after the hour 3 times already. Pretty typical.
   The Secret was a big deal in my life and still is. Like Pointman19, Lynn and a whole lot of others it takes time, I think, to get dialed in to a more spiritual existence. Once you do your life can change. Which is why I was, and still am, adamant about the gravity of The Secret. 
   For a while I had a vision board next to my desk and I got a lot out of it. For the most part most everything I wanted I got, but the thing is the things I wanted, and got, were better than I could have imagined.
   Now I've always been a pretty simple guy so I don't want much anymore, and my vision board collects dust in the garage. For a while now I seem to be on a frequency that sings to me and all I need do is continue to treat others the way I'd like to be treated and a pretty awesome life unfolds. Being grateful can go a long way in getting aligned with a frequency  that you can glide on as well. I often say "Thanks" out loud for nothing, and sometimes I give thanks for something specific. But give thanks. Every day. Out loud.
Another way to get situated on your power frequency is  to give! I really don't think that people, in general, have any idea how powerful giving is. When you give, the universe pay's attention and in some way, possibly unknown and unseen to you, the universe responds. You give and the universe, in turn, rewards you.
   About 20 years ago I dedicated four years to write a book and when I got to the end I donated all of the royalties to five different charities. Initially I intended to write the book and cash in on the royalties for myself because I come from a lower middle class background. And actually at the time I might be considered poor, so I had high hopes. But as I was finishing the book it made more sense to donate to charity rather than keep it for myself, so I made it happen, and ever since I've been blessed in a number of ways even though I never got published.
  Food for 11er thought.
                                    Yoz truly, 11erSteve

OneandOne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 12:24:33 AM »
The years are flying us by it seems.

How's everyone going with their 11 experiences?
Still seeing 44 and 37/73 three or four times a day, always manage to see 777, 77 and 66 too.

I think the 37 is the most strange because it seems to accompany 44.

Anyone noticing the change in frequency of the numbers?

One.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 02:06:38 AM »
The years are flying us by it seems.

How's everyone going with their 11 experiences?
Still seeing 44 and 37/73 three or four times a day, always manage to see 777, 77 and 66 too.

I think the 37 is the most strange because it seems to accompany 44.

Anyone noticing the change in frequency of the numbers?

One.
I've had most of those hit at different times, but for the most part you have a different set of numbers than I usually get. Aside from 11, I get 123 and 1234 a lot and have been for quite a while now. Often not in exact order, but they pop out at me. For example, I am responding to your post and 1234 pops out at me from the time of your post (12:24:33). I get combinations of 123 and 234 on the clock a lot. For example, 2:31 or 3:24... My eyes are drawn right to them like they often are with 11s. The frequency does change, but it comes at a real fast pace more than often enough to realize the repeat numbers and number patterns phenomenon never leaves. Seldom a day goes by when I don't get a few clear reminders.

Gene

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 12:50:25 AM »
How is everybody doing? Not much has changed with the repeating numbers and patterns. Steady, but not bombarded the last couple weeks. 1234 still showing a strong presence and of course the number 11 is always a frequent attention getter.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 08:03:39 PM »
Hello Quiet 11er’s,

Hope all is well with you out there.  It’s awfully quiet out there in 11 world...where is everybody?    Not much new here....same old....11 11 still popping up at odd times.....and it’s still getting me to sit straight up and take note why it has appeared after all these years.....

I stumbled upon something as I was searching for something else.  Maybe you can help me with this.  There was a movie made in 2014 titled “ I Origins” and it’s one of those movies that apparently did not get a lot of publicity. I haven’t heard of it until now.  It received recognition at the Sundance awards.  This movie includes the 1111 Phenomenon as the main character talks about meeting his soul mate Sophie through the 11 11 prompts.  Apparently he buys a lottery ticket at a 7-11 and gets $11.11 in change.  Then he constantly sees the 11 11 everywhere.  Has anyone seen this movie?  Just curious.  You can watch the trailer on Netflixmovies.com.  It gets a 3.4 rating. 

Gene, in response to your last post sometime ago.....yes, it is Mark 11:23 that I was talking about.  That is the passage.  Thank you for answering my question.  As for your numbers that you keep seeing....I believe they are exclusive to you.....trying to get you to pay attention for sure.

One on One.....in regards to your question....I have not seen a change in frequency of the prompts....they seem to be the same.  At one point they seemed to be speeding up.....but I think it’s a little slower than usual lately.  Good question though.  Maybe someone has something more to add.

Ok so speak up 11er’s or forever hold your peace....!!   LOL.   Miss you all.

Xoxo
Namaste,
Lin 8)