Author Topic: Could be somthing to do with the rapture  (Read 6721 times)

bridge66

• View Profile
Could be somthing to do with the rapture
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »
Just a thought,this has been floating around for sometime and makes as much sense
as anything else.Maybe all the people who are seeing the 11s and mine have picked up
quite a bit in the last few weeks.Who knows im just throwin it out there since at this
point there does not seem to be any rhym or reason why this is happening.Could be we
who are seeing this might be taking a trip soon???

mikehancho11

• View Profile
Re: Could be somthing to do with the rapture
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Amen brother!

If thats it, then we get to take one awesome "E" ticket ride off this rock!

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »
Well brother i just saw a movie named 11-11-11,and it turns out to be sort of
a religiouus theme,kinda eerie wont give it away.But its worth a watch.By the way my 11s
are coming a lot more frequenthly in the last month,always seems to be the time 611,711,
and so on at least three or four time a day now.You have to see a movie called knowing if
thats not close to the number 11s i dont know what else is,when you see this movie it might
give some thought to why im leaning toward a rapture idea.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:27:01 PM by bridge66 »

isitus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 03:40:15 AM »
Well, like everyone else, I have seen the number eleven for many years.  I do agree that it is somehow a guiding icon but I am not sure what.  I am intrigued by the notion that it's related to the Myan calendar.  However, I don't think we can reach any conclusions without comparing common patterns that are shared between us.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 02:27:44 AM »
I agree we need to put down our DOBs, Blood groups, ages, religion, those kind of things so we can get a better look at ourselves, maybe on some kind of grid so its easy to compare details. Think a category should be psychic phen too..... i would be very interested to see what would happen!

owens266

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »
I don't think the end of the world is coming on December 21, 2012, but I have serious certainty that the world as we know it is likely to change on that date.  The number 11 is super significant...remember the 9/11 attacks?  The Twin towers looked like the number 11...the first airplane to hit the building was numbered 11.  If you're into numerology at all, add up the date of December 21, 2012 and you get the number 11..  12/12/2012 = 1+2+1+2+2+0+1+2= 11.  I doubt that it's coincidence.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:10:18 PM »
Could be we who are seeing this might be taking a trip soon???

Things are moving in the direction that indicate we are in the end times. From a Biblical standpoint many of us believe that includes the rapture. I think most people regardless of faith can read the tea leaves that this planet can not go on the way it is going. We have been left out to dry by our leaders. So many people seeing the number 11 appears to be a sign. Of what and from whom is up for debate.