Author Topic: WEIRD OCCURENCES/EXPERIENCES SINCE JAN 1st 2012  (Read 9478 times)

Angel

• View Profile
WEIRD OCCURENCES/EXPERIENCES SINCE JAN 1st 2012
« on: September 20, 2012, 06:33:59 AM »
Has anyone had any weird dreams/experiences/happenings/sensations since jan of this year. Doesnt matter how weird or strange, it may be just something that you cant explain, something out of the ordinary.  Whatever it is I need to hear from you.  Wonder if this will tie in with the 11:11 phenomenom. Lets see !

mikehancho11

• View Profile
Re: WEIRD OCCURENCES/EXPERIENCES SINCE JAN 1st 2012
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »
I had a dream about a month ago that freaked me out.  I saw the valley that is the western side of Colorado collapse in a huge earthquake.  It was quite disturbing, but there were pinnacles left standing that were like life rafts and there were people standing on them. There were some other scary details that I don't want to remember.  I have never had a dream like this before.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
Had weird dream the other night, i was floating in the sky, around me it was night and everywhere was calm and still, as i continued to look i saw the world was changing, pieces/chunks of the world were dropping away and the planet was then rebuilding itself in a new and different manner, it wasnt the earth that we know, it was so different and i was so shocked that i suddenly jumped up in bed as if Id been dropped from a very high height, the bedroom i was in felt as if it was the wrong way round, very weird feeling, needless to say i didnt sleep again that night.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 06:23:01 AM »
Pasted from a post from leesa.

Oh, and regarding the dreams.  Could be because I watched too many Utube clips or ate something that reacted with my brain the night before, but I had a dream a month or so ago that a ball of light came into my house and into my bedroom and bounced back and forth at the end of my bed getting faster and faster and then I felt my body being pushed up and down the bed a couple of times.  I woke with a fright and could not work out if it was real or a dream.  I finally convinced myself that I would not be able to see the light coming up the hall from where I was sleeping in my room, like I did in my dream, so it must have been just a dream.  But it was felt very real and freaked me out for a while.  

"WELL" YOU DID ASK FOR ANY DREAMS!!!!!  
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:25:24 AM by Angel »

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
I don't know about the rest of you but I had a flood of 11's on Oct 29th.  Sandy? No pun intended.  Prayers and thoughts out to those in the storm area.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 02:29:50 AM »
Ditto mike, thoughts go out to everyone involved in hurricane sandy!

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 04:26:02 AM »
 No one posted anything for a while now, are you all still visiting/reading this site ? i have had so many strange dreams it would look real crazy if i posted them all on here, suffice it to say i think i now know why these numbers are happening.
It is a wakeup call.
Along time ago beings came to this planet trying to save their own world, they were our superiors they needed things from this planet and needed the help of people already here, the best we had was not enough so they genetically engineered us mixing the dna that was available then with their own dna, the result was humans as you are today, the original descendants from this mix helped the older ones and the older ones left. What happened on their planet will one day happen to ours. Their spirits have been step ins and we are the vessels they used, us ! this number thing is a wakeup call its to remind us that one day we will need to do what we were literally, originally made for all those years ago, but then it was for for another civilization, the day is coming when we will need to do it for this planet, and when it does we will be called upon to do the right thing, maybe one day the step ins will go home if their home still exists, many recognised the call and the ones who do will need to let the others know what they have to do. This is my theory it fits lots of ideas and facts about this civilization and the ones before it, it answers my questions that i have had for so long as to why i indeed have these strange ideas in the first place. For years and years now i have had this strange fascination with ancient civilizations, when they existed and where they came from, they were so much more advanced than we are now, they had things and items that we are only just learning how to make and use, quick example, egyptians had batteries, but what did they use them for, in those days there was no electricity or instruments that could have used them, obviously they did ! or they wouldnt have had them would they. I have many many facts like these all proving that higher beings were around then for a short period of time then they disappeared as fast as they came. we are the results of engineered beings, we were left behind, one day we will be needed.
Will you be ready ?

seeing11

• View Profile
Re: WEIRD OCCURENCES/EXPERIENCES
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 08:24:24 AM »
I have been seeing 11s for a bout 8 years. (several times a day, every day)
THIS IS NOT "Coincidence"; it is VERY REAL..... And, very hard to explain!
Seeing 11 is comforting and puzzling at the same time.
I feel special... yet Alone! ~ No one I know understands.
Glad to know this site exists!!

I have been having premonition dreams for about a year now.
Over the last 3 months I have noticed these dreams are clearer and I remember "pieces".
At some point during the week those "pieces" Will happen.
Last week, for example: 12/10/12:
A shooting of 2 people, yellow house...on the news next evening.
A co-worker was super sick in a dream, called-in-sick next morning.
A silver truck crash I dreamed & then witnessed next morning... etc...

Also within the last 3 months, I can focus on any topic (or person) with thought, wish or prayer
and in some form this thought will happen, or person will contact me.

Last week:
I hadn't talked to or seen a friend in over 2 years.
*he called me* After I dreamed about & then focused thought on him.
Watching a show about a lady who was eating fish.
Made me hungry for fish... something I will cook, but rarely eat-out.
Without cell phones - With 100 choices out there, my hubby brought me fish for dinner.
I asked him why? He said "I really don't know why, you don't eat much fish".

Not lottery winner yet, But I'll continue wish! ;o)

Why Me? - I have OCD & ADD. This is driving me crazy!
My birthday... of  2013 = 11

Btw: 11:11:11 Universal Time = 5:11am Central Time.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 02:00:35 AM »
Angel,

There are many things from ancient times that have not been explained. There was a lot of mathematics involved in the pyramids. It is interesting that 1111 x 1111 = 1234321 (Numerical sequence ascending and descending in the form of a pyramid). The Egyptians were able to use their knowledge of the solar system as well. Also, the Mayans, and other civilizations had a great understanding of the solar system; Perhaps somehow much more than we do.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 06:08:55 AM »
Gene, I know what your talking about, i know there are lots of things we are not capable of understanding, but believe me when i say, all these strange happenings and mysteries must have a conclusion, they are leading somewhere, i feel this in my bones.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2012, 06:22:57 AM »
Seeing 11,
I too know these numbers are very real, i cannot do anything without looking at the clock and its always double numbers, i too have a mild form of ocd, im not fixated on numbers but i know i would be stupid to believe that they mean nothing. If youve read my other posts you will know what i believe, im not saying those higher beings are coming now cos i believe they have been around observing us for a very very long time, what i am saying is that one day it will happen. I dont win the lottery either but i try lol, i too pray and meditate, i always have, i know something is coming i know alot of people feel this too, im not ready, but im expectant, for now thats all i can be.