Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147507 times)

EndOfDays_David

• View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »
Not sure how to post on this site?  Hoping this works?  My story is that for 3 years prior to my father's death we talked every Sunday at 9 am Central time (his home), 11 am Pacific time (my home).  He told me that his eyes were always drawn to the clock at 9:11 (his time), that would be 11:11 (my time).  This was prior to the destruction of the New York Trade Center Twin Towers.  After that event occurred, I thought this would pass, but he said it continued and that he felt it didn't have anything to do with the event...that this prophetic 11:11 was for the future and it would well be my time (Pacific) not his.  After his death, I started seeing 11:11 all the time and continue to do so.  I believe something profound will happen on 11:11, just don't know which year or where.  I do not like to go by "feelings" but I do sense that this upcoming 11:11 could be the one where something very dramatic and dynamic will happen.  There a sense of destruction and loss associated with these "feelings."  Hope I'm wrong and 11:11 comes and goes without incident.  Guess we'll know soon enough!

Melbell1111

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2015, 08:03:01 PM »
There's definitely something up with eleven and that's why we've all come together..been drawn together to figure the whole thing out. We all seem to have similar experiences and the occurrences have been increasing at an almost unbearable rate for me. Almost like its a countdown to something..and we need to figure out what that something is...I believe something significant is coming..
I made a simple presentation on some of the weird things that seem to be converging at once..it's all about recognizing patterns and signs ..it's what sets us apart from the rest..we also have a conference call we are holding tomorrow..details are under conference call link..join if you can..

http://youtu.be/SJewnYUfHOs

Kerry

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2015, 01:49:19 PM »
Hey all,

Not too sure how to post on here... so i hope this works!

Does anyone think that there is any connection (even if it's a faint one) between us and the tragedy which was 9/11? I'm 17 and from England so I couldn't be further away from having a connection, yet still in some ways I believe I do...

As all of you are, I too am part of this 11 phenomenon and have been for about 3 years now, which is why these numbers stand out to me:

As we all know the event happened on September 11th
The first plane which hit the North Tower was flight no. 11
The plane which flew into the Pentagon was flight no. 77 (which is a multiple of 11, and also what my first and surname when added together equals to)
Not including the actual hijackers, there were 2,977 victims

Okay i agree, there are only 4 facts there, so this is probably completely out there and absolute nonsense! But it just makes me think, the flight numbers especially... out of all the numbers it could have been it's those... seems strange right?`Also, like many people on here, i started this whole phenomenon by seeing 9:11 on clock frequently, weird.

But as i said, this is probably complete rubbish and is just a theory! Hope will all find out what it really means sometime though...

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2015, 02:54:54 AM »
I think there is some kind of a spiritual connection when it involves people like us seeing the 11's,  I don't know how to explain it cause I'm only a 3 dimensional creature who can't perceive the 4th dimension and beyond.  In reguards to 9/11 I think the forces that manipulated that event were possibly playing with spiritual forces to manifest the event and that is why the numbers are there.  You will notice a lot of events not just 9/11 happen on interesting numbers.  The dates of the events happen on specifically numbered dates for a reason.  Such as the 7/7 bombings in London for example, also recently here the U.S. there was a shooting on live TV that happened on 8/26/2015 2+6=8 2+0+1+5=8  so essentially 8/8/8 again these aren't coincidences, but it's on a level I don't think I can fathom to explain.

Les1ee

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2015, 12:05:06 PM »
What are your experiences with the 11 phenomenon? What brings you here?

I have found that the number 11 has been everywhere to the point it is ridicules! from my clock, to the time I punch in...also any money that is due me...My gas pump has even stopped at 11.11... I used to see nines everywhere...now its 11 ON A DAILY BASIS...I do not know why...

The number 11 has been getting people's attention to the point of becoming a worldwide phenomenon. There is also huge historic significance behind this number. Feel free to post your personal experience with the number 11, 111, 11:11 and so on. You are not alone.

To check out the main site go to 11Phenomenon.com. You can view my own experience, as well as learn more amazing facts and explore the meaning behind this amazing phenomenon.

geryllynn

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2015, 10:29:28 AM »
When ever I am going through a huge trial they are everywhere. Everytime I look at my clock, everytime I glance at the time on my phone, the time left on the microwave. It scares me because I think there is more troulbe coming.
I read somewhere that 11 means your spiritualy levelin up.

johnnyfutura

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2015, 06:09:13 AM »
I have been seeing 11's frequently as of late. At home, in the car. Mostly on my phone, car clock, or alarm clock. I have also recently seenamed it during a football player baseball game one tv. Very strange but it does get annoying.

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2015, 08:59:02 AM »
Well brothers and sisters of the 11s today is 11/11 lets all say a prayer and make this a 11 day not to be forgotten.Best of luck and a great 11 day.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2015, 10:32:08 PM »
This is pretty cool. At 11:11 a.m. each Veterans Day (11/11), the sun’s rays pass through the ellipses of five Armed Services pillars to form a perfect solar spotlight over a mosaic of The Great Seal of the United States. There are five marble pillars that represent the unity of the five branches of the United States. The Anthem Veterans Memorial is in Anthem, Arizona.

Jim Martin, AVM chief engineer:
When planning the geometry of the Anthem Veterans Memorial, it was clear that the static nature of the structure would require a fixed azimuth (the horizontal angle from astronomical north to the center of the sun on Nov. 11 at 11:11 a.m. that creates the horizontal illumination of the Great Seal) and a fixed altitude angle (the vertical angle for zenith, or horizon, to the center of the sun on Nov. 11 at 11:11 a.m. that creates the vertical illumination of the Great Seal).

http://www.onlineatanthem.com/news/memorial-science

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2015, 05:29:21 PM »
Hello gene,
My experience is very similar to the one described on the main page. For me the 1111 experience began with looking at the clock at 9:11 and progressed from there.
Thank you to the author of that experience on the main page. I feel like this is the right place you have created.
Around 2 years into my 1111 experience before I knew it was happening to other people I attempted to hide from 1111 for an evening. No clocks, no electronic devices, no reading, no people just me.
The results of this were heart pounding moments of fear and awe and amazement as this number proved its authenticity. That's when I got on the internet and started looking for answers.

Kiwi

• Finding others is the key
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2015, 05:41:53 PM »
Hello. So I joined a recently and I posted. Noone has posted since. Feeling a little alone here guys. Can someone please post something. Anything. Where are all the 11ers

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2015, 09:50:49 AM »
Forums been real quiet lately, I check in daily but no one really has been posting.  So I'm not sure what to say atm if it's just that the world is getting crazy, or people are tired of talking about 11's, or we just need new blood.  Lately I've been quiet myself as for not having new information to post. 

Yesterday though I did listen to a speech of Mark Passio's that got me into thinking of looking at the phenomenon in a new light.  https://youtu.be/C6E6abDdBII?t=30m4s  In the video he goes in to talking about the tarot in relation to the kabblistic tree of life, and goes into talking about 11 11 as well.  His view on 1111 is what I thought was very interesting, that it is a calling to go forward and begin teaching.  You see with all the craziness going on in the world and possibly the dawn of ww3 if this happens what would likely follow is global enslavement. 

Unless man could possibly waken up to what many call is Christ consciousness.  Living by the golden rule, do unto others as you wish done on yourself, loving thy neighbor, understanding karma and living by it, the law of attraction, concepts that from I've gathered from the time I've spent on this forum all 11'rs understand.  So after watching this video I've come to the  idea that it might have to be us that have to wake up the world. 

How do we do this, we make ripples in waking up others around us, teaching.  Kind of like throwing a stone into a pond it will make a ripple.  You throw enough stones you could make waves.  In the video I linked he asked the class how many have had 1111 experiences and he says about 1/3rd. So if we all can wake up just a couple other people, then they wake up a couple and so on, maybe it could start to make enough of a  difference to make waves.

The 11's are a calling you are waking up and the more you learn the more they come.  I get non stop bombarded with them now it seems.  I don't know what more I need to learn at this point, so maybe it is time to start teaching.  I don't know where to begin to be honest though, it seems a very daunting task.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2015, 01:13:11 AM »
if it's just that the world is getting crazy, or people are tired of talking about 11's, or we just need new blood.  Lately I've been quiet myself as for not having new information to post. 

I think you are right about all those reasons. I think the terrible condition of the world has definitely got people down. But I think we have seen it coming with all the signs. The good news is that it is supposed to have a good ending! But what a sad, evil world right now. No matter what people's beliefs are I think most can agree that things are coming to a head and there is a push toward a one world government and possibly a major/final war. Whether it is all being planned or it is predestined - it is close. The chaos that can bring it is here. We are one major disaster away from seeing everything change. Our rights are as fragile as they could possibly be right now. The media is complicit in it all.

Again, whatever people's personal beliefs, it seems the anti-Christ/end times figure waits in the wings. When all hell breaks loose people will clamor to whoever has the answers. The world cannot sustain all the problems and division. We have monsters trying to bring an end to it all. With so many options at their disposal these days it is hard to imagine it turning out well. But we should be comforted that we are called with this phenomenon and have had many insights, but it is difficult. I am often comforted when the numbers crank up, but then it quickly becomes a struggle to see beyond the problems. But there has to be a reason. The "coincidences," and signs have us awake even if often less than optimistic. Many who don't get these signs are agreeing that these are the times where the world as we know it is going away. And I believe in the end a final victory over the evil. All that being said, there are many with their heads in the sand. So, again, we need to find comfort that those of us here have at least been awakened.

number11

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2016, 02:17:08 PM »
Everything in my life ads up to number 11. Examples
ATM NUMBER
HOME ADDRESS
DATE OF MARRIAGE
CELL NUMBER
MILITARY ID NUMBER
OFFICE ADDRESS
GOOGLE PHONE NUMBER
BIRTH DATE
JUST GIVEN A DENTAL APPOINTMENT DATE

Anyone have an explanation? Gene

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2016, 11:56:12 AM »
Number 11,

Sounds to me like you are just surrounded by spirit.  Unbelievable amount of 11's in your life.  You are blessed.  Pay attention to when and how other 11's appear.  This is the first time I've heard of this many 11's in someone's life.  Do you get other 11's?  Thanks for sharing!

Relentless with me as usual....the other night I had a dream that I was in a hotel looking for room 111 and a had a huge key in my hand.  (This really happened in the past as I had room 111 a few times when I checked into hotels.).  Today, I received an 11:11 and tomorrow surgery scheduled for 11:00 a.m.  Normally this Dr. Does early morning 7 a.m. Surgeries but tomorrow is an exception...mine is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Of course...... They will probably have me knocked out by 11:11.  LOL.....

You can run but you can't hide from them!   8)

Namaste 11er's
Enjoy your day,
Lin