Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147593 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2012, 03:29:27 AM »
Wow, I didn't realize there were so many 11's and such associated with that article. Great catch! The solar flare threat has been on my radar for a while which is why I posted the article. I saw a couple of the 11's in there, but missed most of those number associations you found. After seeing these connections the solar storm threat that is predicted to peak the end of this year or in 2013 is more of a concern than ever. This is already beginning to happen:

http://www.space.com/14319-huge-solar-eruption-sparks-radiation-storm.html

"There is little doubt that the cloud is heading in the general direction of Earth," Spaceweather.com announced in an alert. "A preliminary inspection of SOHO/STEREO imagery suggests that the CME will deliver a strong glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on Jan. 24-25 as it sails mostly north of our planet."

Sunday's solar flare was rated an M9-class eruption, which placed it just on the verge of being an X-class flare, the most powerful type of solar storm. M-class sun storms are powerful but mid-range, while C-class flares are weaker.

The sun's activity waxes and wanes on an 11-year cycle. Currently, our planet's nearest star is in the midst of Solar Cycle 24, and activity is expected to ramp up toward solar maximum in 2013.

-------

I do experience a lot of the repeating numbers. Mostly 33, 44, and 55... Repeating numbers seem to be very common with people who are having this experience.

[Are numbers, (like hieroglyphics), a language?]

Yes, I do think numbers are a universal language. The universe seems to be mathematical, right down to our DNA. I don't think we would be very far at all technologically without numbers. Science couldn't really exist. It seems the universe was created using numbers and basically boils down to numbers. Just makes these kinds of experiences people are having today all the more compelling.

Here are some famous quotes on numbers/mathematics:

All is number
— Pythagoras

There is geometry in the humming of the strings. There is music in the spacing of the spheres.
— Pythagoras

Tolle numerum omnibus rebus et omnia pereunt.
Take from all things their number and all shall perish.
— Saint Isidore of Seville

It is strange that we know so little about the properties of numbers. They are our handiwork, yet they baffle us; we can fathom only a few of their intricacies. Having defined their attributes and prescribed their behavior, we are hard pressed to perceive the implications of our formulas.
— James Roy Newman

Physics is NOT a body of indisputable and immutable Truth; it is a body of well-supported probable opinion only .... Physics can never prove things the way things are proved in mathematics, by eliminating ALL of the alternative possibilities. It is not possible to say what the alternative possibilities are.... Write down a number of 20 figures; if you multiply this by a number of, say, 30 figures, you would arrive at some enormous number (of either 49 or 50 figures). If you were to multiply the 30-figure number by the 20-figure number you would arrive at the same enormous 49- or 50-figure number, and you know this to be true without having to do the multiplying. This is the step you can never take in physics.
— Anthony Standen

The qualities of number appear to lead to the apprehension of truth.
— Plato

Truly I say to you, a single number has more genuine and permanent value than an expensive library full of hypotheses.
— Robert Mayer (German physicist)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:32:27 AM by Gene »

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
Cesarnc,

Glad you found the forum. Thanks for posting the chart identifying days in 2012 that equal 11.

That Obama video is a great find. I also noticed that the number 10 (years) is there twice below the clock showing 11:11. Dropping the zeros this could be considered another 11. With everything else pointing to 11 in connection to the video I don't think this is a big stretch.

I love all the 11/11:11 connections you have experienced in your life. So many people are connected to this it is amazing. From daily experiences to major life events, it is impossible to ignore.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:11:29 AM by Gene »

seymour421

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2012, 10:44:45 PM »
I guess we're all waiting for someone with the exact answer we can believe with references to confirm that, ” Enlevener’s,”  have some special connection with intelligence.  I never talk about my experiences for fear of being viewed as a nut case so this is a special forum to me and I'm sure it's special to readers also who share this 11 experience.  Since all of our experiences are so familiar, it would be redundant for me to repeat similar experiences.  OK, we're all seeing the number 11 frequently enough that we can't deny something is or someone is reaching out to us.  

My purpose here is to offer possibilities as I continue to seriously put some dedicated time into researching this 11 experience for all of us.  No one has offered anything concrete for explaining the "Why," in all of our lives as it's connected to the #11.  It's all speculation so far from reading other posted messages here and the rest of the world is no help either or we would have Googled it a long time ago and from what I can see that's exactly how we all got here on this forum.

So let me at least offer my own speculative answer, a possibility for you to consider along with all the other members who've posted their experiences and explanations.  My slant on our collective experiences is that we ARE connected, not only to each other but to a very little known thing that is best described as the "Universal Intelligence."  Sorry but my reference for this is just like yours, we have none except for our personal experiences confirming we were a part of something much greater than ourselves.  Some learned of this special connection at an early age, like me, and others may describe their awakening as recent but we've all been convinced it's real and it's driving us all to the brink of frenzied curiosity trying to figure it out for what it all means.  

When I post another message here again, it will always be something to build on and hopefully we can all get some answers over time.  I will add just one last suggestion for a possibility.  If you do get any answers,  it will a "Hiss," as in a snakes hiss.  A very subtle and extremely gentle communication.  It won't be dramatic and it won't be loud.  It should be obvious by now what we're all experiencing is meant to be conveyed slowly over time and it's personal.  "Personal," as in one on one with the greatest of all intelligence.  It's being hissed forth to you and I echoing what we already know.  This is the "Eleventh Hour," in time and truth whether you believe it or not rings out repeatedly over time.  

When you get to the point of realizing the significance of the #11, you'll know exactly what it's all about the same time the rest of us do.  We'll all say out loud, "Oh yeah, this is it, this is what the #11 means and it makes perfectly understandable sense!"  And the mystery will end.  My personal gut feeling is, if we knew what it was all about ahead  of time and exactly what it means, we'd probably be shaking in our shoes in fear and that's why I think it's still a mystery.  We can't handle the truth all at one time and neither can  the rest  of the world.  Lastly, I’m convinced we all have a connection to each other and we need to figure exactly why and how.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:44:32 PM by seymour421 »

JollyMamba11

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
Im agreeing with seymour here. We cant handle the truth of 11 at once. Its almost like a trial we are going through, none the less a learning experience.

Ive been seeing 11s since highschool. Again like everyone else, i felt weird when i started seeing them. I felt like i was thinking too much. Tried to ignore them but i couldnt. It was apart of me. Ive had PLENTY of experiences where i seem to get lucky. Ive had end over end vehicle roll over accidents recieving  just a scratch, while my friends are in the hospital for months. Ive come inches from t boning people running red lights so many times. Even in school i got lucky. I was suppose to fail because i never went to class. But like my whole life, a series of odd chain events started that somehow put me in my place with no real effort on my behalf. I know its because of 11. I can feel it.

Ever since the 11s started with me, i feel like i am destined to do something and i have forces watching over me and guiding me to some degree.

A couple things i wanted to bring to attention. Is anyone here young but feel old? For ex: im 21 but feel like i have knowledge and old man should own. And i dont mean general knowledge. I mean the real truth behind everything... Also if you read this please do a numerology report. My destiny/path number is 11 and pretty much describes my life. I wanted to know if anyone else experiencing 11s have that path number, or if some of us do, or if all of us do. And please tell me if you are young and feel like a philosopher. These two things mean very much to me. Please say something if you read this.

11Clouds

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2012, 01:19:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum, JM!  :D

I totally know how you feel. It's like, no matter what, the puzzle will always fit. I wish I had a friend outside the net to talk to about this stuff.  :( I don't think any of my friends would understand. Probably would get weirded out.  :-\ Plus, I don't want to scare anyone. It's so nice that we at least have here to meet and talk. Lately, I've been feeling so overwhelmingly exhausted. Yet, at the very same time, I am restless. I feel like there's so much to do but so little time to do it! What's even funnier, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do! There's so little I know, but then again, I feel like there's so much I do know! This paradox is so confusing to keep up with.

I'm not yet in college. I was born in the early 90's. I've felt old for most of my life. Never quite fit. Mostly quiet. Have so much going on in my head, though. I guess I don't talk to others much because I don't know what to say to them. It's hard for me to explain, but maybe some of you can relate?

Ha. I wish my head was bigger because I know way too much (have headaches all the time). At the same time, I wish my head was smaller because I know too much! Maybe if it was smaller, I would be able to enjoy things more.... instead of examining everything (whether I try to or not). It's like an instinct. I have to do it. It's in my nature. :-\ I feel like I'm going to collapse soon. I.... don't know. Maybe they're using us like we use machines. Stupid comparison, but I do feel like a tired, old machine.  :'(

Just sent you a message, by the way. Hope you read it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:28:12 AM by 11Clouds »

acrossthetable

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
   HI everyone!!!    This is not what I expected to find when I decided to google the #11!!    I thought that maybe 11 was my lucky number!! 

Anyhow...... my name is Naomi,   I live in Portland, Oregon. US.
It started very slowly for me, maybe 5 years ago,  I would glance at the clock and it would read 7:11,  it  would happen everyonce in a while, I was very amused and I would laugh and think  711 the convience store!!    It kept happening, more and more always 7:11.   Then about a year and a half ago I found out that a really good male friend of mine, (we have a very strange, but great relationship, and he is very important to me).  His birthday is 7/11.   Well, it happens vveerrryyyy frequently now, but it is all different times, not just 7:11, the middle of the night, first thing in the morning, ect.... (its happening alot)...   which is what lead me to google the #11, and I found you guys!!!

I always feel happy when I see it,  and lucky.

ravenstearsx

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2012, 02:21:03 AM »
I too feel much older than my birth date would lead anyone to believe, I earned the nick name "Buddha" among my family at a very young age. During my teen years I greatly frustrated my close friends, to quote one: "Its like you've done all this before, you understand and have answers, which is both comforting and annoying sense your barely a year older than I am. You make me feel young and inaddiquit sometimes, and I can't even be upset by that, because its not your fault at all. Hell my parents ask your advice!"

11crazy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »
I have been seeing the number 11 profusely since about 7 years ago. It started with at least 6 to 7 times a day when I would look at the clock it would be 11 after the hour. At first I just thought what a weird coincidence, but when it continued on a daily basis I started to feel that it was a message of some kind. The conclusion I drew was that God was telling me that this was my 11th hour and I better get my act together. My experiences  ebbed and flowed, but over time have gotten stronger. Right before 11/11/11 I decided to look up the number 11 on line and was overwhelmed to find that this was so widespread. I learned at that time that multiples of 11 were also being seen. I had never noticed it but I see a lot of multiples also. Recently the occurences have become so frequent that I think it's weird when I don't see them. Has anyone else been experiencing an increase in occurences? If yes, what are your theories on why? 

sarahrose

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
i also forgot to mention that it seems like a always manage to look at the clock when it is changing. and when it changes it adds up to 9 or 11 or it has 11 or 9 in it. ALSO! my friend who i was just talking about recently realized that i was born at 9:45 and he was born at 9:54. both of which add up to 9.

The number 9 from what I have been able to gather Biblically has a meaning of completeness/finality/judgment. "My wrath" has the numeric value of 9 if you add up the individual digits/numbers of the letters.

What do you think this means then?!

Bj11

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »
I am new to this.i started seeing the 11s about a month ago.Like most everyone else I also feel like god is calling on me to do something.My question is how do we find out what it is.At first I was scared cause a friend of mine told me she seen them then something bad would always happen.this has not been the case with me though.

Carlota76

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 10:22:24 AM »
I'm seeing it on digital clocks only and it's been going on since this year, which is the weirdest.  I don't look for it, I constantly keep it out of my mind and everytime I look at the telephone in my office or the digital clock of the microwave oven, I JUST SEE 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, 13:11, 16:11... and even though I'm not freaking out or anything, I really think that there's something else with all these numbers and since I'm the most common human being, I cannot descifer what God is trying to tell me.
Just so you know my background I live in Canada since 2002, I was born and raised in Peru (south america) and I'm married to a moroccan. 

jlc1111

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
Sometime in 2007, I noticed that I was seeing 9:11 and 11:11 on clocks. This happened so many times, it was beyond coincidence. Eventually, the hour didn't matter and it didn't have to be a clock. It was the number 11, pulling my attention to it. The counter on my dvd player, road signs, advertisements, my vehicle's odometer, someone's jersey number, address numbers and more.

I began to keep track of 11's on digital clocks. I estimate that 80% of the time I look, the minutes are 11. 10%, the minutes are 17. This almost always occurs when I didn't intend to check the time. The numbers seem to grab my vision. Often I see 11:11 or 11:17.

When this occurs, I get a feeling of peace. Sometimes when I have a positive thought, simultaneously or shortly after, I see an 11. This happens 5-12 times per day.

At the same time this phenomena began, I started practicing yoga and meditation. Since then, I have been simplifying my life and studying nature. I am fascinated by quantum mechanics and eastern philosophy.  

It's difficult to explain this to people. I have told a few friends but they just think I am wierd. It's nice to know that there are others experiencing this and I look forward to connecting with other 11ers :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:11:05 PM by jlc1111 »
11:11...it's about time, and it's not.

Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2012, 08:28:44 AM »
Hi was good to see your post,welcome!!
I am too interested in quantum mechanics, as you can see there are lots of strange things happening number wise, i wondered if you meditated before you went to sleep and opened your mind and relaxed asking for help to understand this, if you would dream anything? wanna try it, may be interesting !
Angel

jlc1111

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2012, 05:04:45 PM »
i wondered if you meditated before you went to sleep and opened your mind and relaxed asking for help to understand this, if you would dream anything?

I have never thought to ask for help to understand why I see 11s. I think that's a good idea Angel :)
11:11...it's about time, and it's not.

renee11

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2013, 12:51:54 AM »
I wanted to share some more expreiences with 11. So it all stared with finding 11 cents .
It's always a dime and penny together in random places. I dont find other coins?  Then the 11's began appearing on digital clocks what i think is too often whatever time:11 The most frequent is 10:11. So with that said I was born on a 11th, my dad passed on the 11th. My parking space is 1311. My last flight i had seat 11 and 33. My gym number ends in 11. I valet parked the other day and the ticket stub ended in 11.

I stopped using a clock in my room a long time ago because im tired of seeing 11. But it still gets me on the microwave oven and stove. There is a strange story with this but i will share later.  So beginning tomorrow i have to start using an alarm clock and i will not have the time facing my sight.

For some reason i had 5/11 in my head.  So i woke up that morning and every muscle and joint was painful. iI thought i must be getting the flu. Stayed in bed all day. Woke up the next morning and i didn't have one single symptom? What's that all about?

One afternoon just watching TV and i thought wouldn't it be funny if i picked up my phone sitting next to me and the time was whatever 11.  Picked it up and it was 2:11. How is that possible?

I bought some stae bingo cards. No 11's and only one 22? Just thought i would see if there is some luck attached with these numbers? Zero.

That's it for now.