Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147529 times)

Manogna

• View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2016, 03:19:56 AM »
Hi people...well..i am a newbie here but certainly not for the 11's. its been a year now that i am constantly seeing this on a daily basis nite or day, even though many hours in a day, my eyes chk the time and its 11.11 95% and rest of the times 20.20 19.19 22.22 like dat. same number repetition. all the more freaked me earlier was i wud see the time 11.11 then the games i play were on level 111 , the cars license plates i see are 1111 or 4111 like that. When i shared this with family they think am bit crazy and giving too mch importance to all this rubbish. But my question is, how can it be co incidence if its happening since a year now and occurs almost on a daily basis?? i was told questioning God and all is not right am nobody to that, but am curious and also definitely wnna know what and why. is that a sin??

Manogna

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2016, 03:23:48 AM »
in fact if i add my year and date of birth all come to 11, my name put together adds to 77 wch is mutliple of 11x7=77.
Not that few days on am seeing 777 999 333 as well...do i have to think about it as having a meaning or just as people / family say ignore it??
what do these numbers 11.11 or all 1111's and the above ones mean at all??

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2016, 06:04:20 AM »
Welcome Manogna,  I wish I had a concrete factual answer I could tell you to your question.  Truthfully I am in the same boat as you and still searching.  Now I've entertained lots of theories regarding the phenomenon but I still don't have anything concrete.  I've heard it said to be a spiritual phenomenon, or it could be your subconcious speaking to us, or aliens or the divine, maybe it's the sign of the awakening taking place and you are waking up to a higher vibrational   frequency.  I've also heard it said that it is a sign that you could be a teacher and as the times change and we move forward in to this fifth age  we are going to have to live our lives differently as we have in the past and have more respect for the planet and each other, and the Universe is telling you to share your knowledge with others.  I can't really say what it really is so I'll ask what do the numbers mean to you?

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2016, 03:58:35 PM »
Hello Lin and others,
  Well the number 11 still plays it's part in my life and am no closer to consensus than before and I've been an 11er for 6 years now.
  A while back I was seeing 119 in the weirdest places and couldn't help think that 119 adds up to 11. A number of note for me.
11ers all have their theories and I wish there were some kind of Fibonacci  sequence to it all but, alas, nothing. Just have to keep truckin' on.

Best wishes to you Lin on your surgery. Hope it's nothing serious.
Love 11erSteve

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2016, 12:59:18 AM »
Lin,  hope all went well with the surgery. I have had a lot of 111s lately. 123, 234... I love the thought of the giant key. The mystery will be unlocked at some point. I think sooner rather than later. I have noticed that big things can happen in an instant. The light could be shed on this in such a way. As well as an awareness by many who do not know anything about these things. The list grows, but I think at some point it will grow at a very quick pace.   

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2016, 02:17:13 AM »
i wud see the time 11.11 then the games i play were on level 111 , the cars license plates i see are 1111 or 4111 like that. When i shared this with family they think am bit crazy and giving too mch importance to all this rubbish. But my question is, how can it be co incidence if its happening since a year now and occurs almost on a daily basis?? i was told questioning God and all is not right am nobody to that, but am curious and also definitely wnna know what and why. is that a sin??

Those who have not experienced this just can't understand what you are dealing with. If you tell people about it just make sure you point them to searches on the internet that will show the countless people who are experiencing this. Otherwise they might worry about you. Lol. There are some people who have had coincidences happen at a high enough rate to have the understanding that they are not a coincidence. These people can at least be more open-minded than some others even if they have not specifically gone through it. Some people are naturally open to certain paranormal experiences as well.

I think it is part of our nature to question God. It is important to do so in a way that leads us to a better understanding as opposed to a rejection. If we want the truth we need to be open minded and question with some anticipation, as opposed to thinking we have all the answers already. That is how we learn. And there is always more to learn. In the case of this phenomenon there is a whole lot still to be understood. We are like children who have just opened our eyes to the wonders of the universe. I think the majority are still asleep with eyes closed. These are signs that there is so much more than meets the eye. This is a road we have been put on. I think very few have chosen this. Its just not something of a nature that people would.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2016, 02:21:51 AM »
do i have to think about it as having a meaning or just as people / family say ignore it??
It's not something you can ignore. It can happen at such a rate that even people are are happy this is happening can basically scream for it to stop. But it is when you are thinking about it least that it seems to be able to make itself the most undeniable.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2016, 07:23:29 PM »
Wow. It really is quiet in here. Elevens still coming on my end. A couple nights ago I had a real good run of them. I wrote them down. 11:01, 11:11, 10:11, 12:11, and 1:11. It was in that order since the first couple were from a malfunctioning clock in my car. Clock was blinking and going on and off. I made the mistake of touching the dials thinking that might help and got it on the wrong time. Got stuck on 11:01 when I first tried getting it back to the right time. Couldn't get it to move off that so I left it. Glanced again at 11:11 as I was nearing home. Then 10:11 at home, which was the actual time as well as the other two 11's. I guess I won't be seeing any 11's in my car for a while since the clock is out completely now. Along with the radio. Lol.

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2016, 05:12:33 PM »
Well 11ers I have to say and its pretty much what most of my posts have said.BUT in the last month it has been like a HURRICANE is
coming,I mean I stop counting how many I see by 11 in the morning. SOMETHING IS COMING AND I MEAN BIG TIME.It wakes me up out of a dead sleep and ther it is 3:11 5:11 6:11 it actually if I'm watching tv it pulls my head around to see the clock and  its sometime with 11 in it I mean physically turns my head like the exorcist and I'm serious about this.My wife is a complete wreck yelling all the time the 2 dogs are sick the 2 horses are not themselves the parakeets are acting weird what the 11s is going on.Also I don't know who did this and everybody in the house says they have no idea how this got on the saved movie list end of days the apocalypse I no I didn't spell that right the movie is about 2 guys recording events with a home camera for about 7 years its starts in Israel and ends in the U.S. If anybody gets a chance to watch this please do.If anybody else seems to have been seeing 11s this frequently please make a post and your experiences lately.Thanks I hope I'm not alone and had to think quite a bit befour making this post.There is a lot more going on but I don't want this post to get out of hand.Happy 11er day to all of us who have been going thru the same.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2016, 01:29:45 PM »
Hello bridge66 and all other 11ers,
   Bridge66 I too have periods of increased 11 activity. They come and go as do the years and I cant help but think that something cosmic is up when they start to flourish.
   What I've always been fascinated with is the feeling I get too when the 11s present themselves. Just like you, (and I'll bet all the other 11ers) my head turns and my eyes just go to the clock, sometimes, when it's 11 after the hour and I couldn't control this if I tried.
   Even with few clocks around I still see 11 after up to 4 times a day. And like you bridge66 I have had 11s present themselves in the most odd way. I've woken up too from a deep sleep to see 11 after the hour on the clock beside my bed. Two times I've been in a room without a clock and a very odd feeling came over me so I peered into the next room and saw the clock at 11 after. What's up with that?
   What gives? After 6 years I still don't have any idea but I'm always searching. Always feeling special, like I've been chosen for something, like you probably have too, and I'm talking to all 11ers.
   Love and peace, 11erSteve

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2016, 11:24:21 AM »
11ersteve well you are definitely on the same page as I am and God knows so are oroably all of  us.
Thanks for replying its nice to know your not alone.I was never a realeligious guy but it seems when I do see the 11s on the clock next to me I put my hand on it and say may the power of the 11s go to God Jesus for good and power for eternity and lately saying and power to me to win the lottery,i know ive crossed over the edge and most people would think I'm crazy.But since most of us don't know the real outcome of what is to come with the 11s and those of us who have been overwhelmed with the amount of times you see them.I hope the day comes when a spirit comes for and appearance and says to those of you that have never lost there faith in the 11s this is what its all about and you are all part of this wonderful experience that now wil come to what you have been waiting for.Bless the 11ers and have a great dayand never loose the faith.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2016, 08:37:23 PM »
Hello 11er's,

In response to your post Bridge.....I am experiencing the 11's at a fast and furious rate.  In fact, it's so frequent that it's making my head spin.  I am getting 6:11, 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, 10:11 and the occasional 11:11 of course.  I am also getting 333 frequently..and more so than ever before.  I too, feel as though something of catastrophic proportions may occur.  The feelings I have could just be the violent unhappy state of the collective consciousness of the planet.  Then again, I truly believe that .11er's are just psychic in many ways.

I see that there are many newbies signed into the forum yet there is no chatter and no one sharing their experiences.  Is anyone else getting the 11's more frequently?  If so, please let us know so that we can be sure that it's not just us.  In addition, I would like to pose this question to the forum:

Anyone ever have any experiences with owls or other birds?  If so, would you mind sharing?  I am curious as I have had "weird" experiences with owls and storks....at different times of course.

One other thing I should mention.  I have kept a very detailed log of my 11 experiences for the past two years.  What I have discovered is astounding.  I now know what the 11:11 has been trying to tell me.  More on that in another post.  Anyone else keep a detailed log?  If so, what are your experiences?

Hello Gene, Steve, and Pointman.  Missed you guys.....

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin  8)

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2016, 07:38:58 PM »
Lin hope all is well and as far as the 333s are concerned I have had a tremendous amount of them appearing also.As far as the  birds go I have recently purchased 2 parakeets lately,the first time I have been involved with them in 50 years as a small kid,as far as my last post its still going strong to the point where it has been for at least the last 3 months the 11s are still physically
turning my  head around.I know this is hard to believe but it happens and too often to be a coincendence its gotten to the point when my son or whoever happens to be with me at the time, ill point it out to them I say theres the 11s again,it has happened so many times they have know choice but to look at me pretty strange and they just don't know what to say then I tell thm this has been going on for years only now it just happens so much more often I also wish more people would tell of there experiences
as we have I would just be curious well that's it for now Lin be careful I really think it has to do with an asteroid just my opion but I know in my mind someyhing is coming and its BIG.

Big lion

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »
just want to add my share of ideas. 1) 11 have been increasing by a lot of late for me too. 2) the ringing that has been in my ear are also getting louder ( I see all kinds of videos on youtube about this event). 3) the thing that has change the most I'm not having a s many spiritual dream as I did in the past
I'm not sure if I know anymore now than when I joined this group. the fact that most of us (11er's) are still have the viewing of 11 at a great rate. I've also noticed that im seeing a lot of double digits now 33, 44, 66, 55, 22.
the other day I was driving and I was seeing a lot of 11's and double digits so I tried and experiment. I said out loud if I'm on the right path with 11 and the number's I'm seeing let me see 555 as proof this is a divine experience. the next day on my way to work I saw 555 and as I pulled in the lot at work the first car I saw had the 555 plates.
I'm not sure what to make of it. So next time I going to ask for the lotto numbers like Bridget66 did lol u never know

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2016, 09:56:46 PM »
Greetings 11er's,

Bridge....I think it's going to be another catastrophic terrorist attack of some sort...not sure what's up but I have been getting that feeling for some time. 

BigLion....555 is the number of " change" ...expect something to change in your life...if it is happening at work it may be a change at work....the last time I saw that number appearing frequently I had a major change in my life....and thanks for your reply....glad it's not just us having the increase in the 11's....I wish more people on the forum would respond to our posts.........read on...

And, tonight  I met a complete stranger and during the conversation I happened to mention the 11:11 phenomenon....she gasped when I said it.  She told me ( and I didn't ask) that she has been receiving the prompts for several months and also seeing 333 a lot.  She also told me that the prompts were increasing in frequency more so than ever before.  She said all this before I could say a word that I too saw an increase and was getting the 333 and more so than ever before.  I stood there shocked......there is no such thing as coincidence my friends.....no such thing as coincidence.  So you see....there  are others experiencing the exact same thing we are....many, many others.  This lady reaffirmed that the increase is real..that it is occurring to many of us. 

Namaste,
Lin   8)