Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147548 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2017, 03:14:50 PM »
...this is just a quick note to say I agree with Lin. I feel that this year will be a good one for us 11ers. just to let you all know I spoke with someone that hears the spirits and she told me that the number is a special calling from God for a specific work we must do. she was not able to tell me that work, but she did make it clear that it was not a think to joke with. we must take it serous and we are surrounded by guardian angels whom are trying to help us complete our mission...

Lion, I'm also getting the feeling that part of this is about having a calling. It is something that I have really been trying to get a better reading on. I do think there is something to being surrounded by guardian angels. Billy Graham has said, "His angels continually watch over us." Scripture and many people's experiences back that up.

Gene

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2017, 01:36:16 AM »
About a week ago I saw a license plate, soul 1111. It came at a good time for me to lift my spirits. Car was right in front of me and I saw it just before I was about to turn. Then later in the day saw 1:11 and 11:11 on the clock. Had a barrage of numbers for a couple days. :)

rondanell53

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2017, 04:20:45 PM »
My first experience was when my mom bought me a new digital watch in the mid 1970s. She had set it to the correct date and time. Within about 30 minutes the watch's display was 01-01 1:11. I reset it and once again, it reverted back to those numbers. We put a new battery in it and the same thing happened. My mom reset i and wore it for a couple of days while it kept perfect time. Once I put it on again, within 30 minutes it was back to 01-01 1:11. I gave the watch to my mom.
More recently, more often than not, when I check the time, it is 11:11, or it is 11 minutes after the hour. I just giggle to myself and presume I'm on the right path.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2017, 02:57:03 AM »
I believe that these things are a sign that we are on the right path. Glad to have you on the forum. We have a lot of great members, but things have gotten pretty quiet. Maybe the quiet before the storm. Who knows... But I do know this phenomenon is extremely important.

Rand11

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2018, 04:37:17 AM »
I used to think it was just me that was seeing this!, I am a Christian and started seeing 11about 4or 5 years ago started with clocks then receipts, different places anyway when I would see 11 bad things wold be happening later it was like a bad omen  then I would start seeing "12" which I interpreted as a good sign funny thing though I felt out of gods will when I see 12 would like to hear other stories of 11ers

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2018, 08:15:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum! For the longest time I would see 11 after on the clock just as it was turning to 12. When these bad things happen are they usually happening after you see 11 or basically during the same time period?

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2018, 07:08:14 AM »
Hi everyone. I apologize if you have had issues accessing the site. The host made some changes and caused some issues and couldn't figure out what they did somehow :( Very frustrating. May have to try a new host at some point. If you are still having trouble make sure you access using www.11phenomenon.com/forum or 11phenomenon.com/forum. If the site looks weird remove the https from the url. You may need to delete the cookies/cache from you computer so it stops pulling up older versions. Either way it should be working. If you have any problems email me. Gene@11phenomenon... Hope all is well out there. Thanks.

Gene
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:49:05 PM by Gene »

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2018, 09:52:32 PM »
Hi 11er’s,

Nothing new.....very quiet.  Too quiet.  Please pray for everyone in the Carolina’s.  They need lots of prayers tonight. 

Xo
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2018, 09:20:49 AM »
Hi All,

November 11, 2018

Triple 11’s today.

Namaste,
Xoxo
Lin 8)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I hope all is well. Nice to hear from you as always, Lin. Hope to hear from some of our old members again. To anyone who signed up recently, please sign up again. Some technical difficulties lost those signups. Been a tough road on this end, but still pushing on. There are no coincidences. 11/22/2018 is a pretty good date for Thanksgiving for our family of eleveners  ;D Namaste.