Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147482 times)

MacsDamage

• View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 02:28:43 PM »
I notice the 11 thing alot. Well way to much. It started bout 3 years ago and it used to freak me out but now when I see 11 I think "this is what I am supposed to be doing". I see 11 everywhere and it is not just coincidence. I did keep a log of how many times I would see "11" but there were so many times it got to be scary, I just stopped keeping track. My work companions know and see it happening and do not know what to think. Computers boot up with "11:11" all the time for me. You see I repair donated computers for non profit companies. I get donated computers all the time. When I boot the damn things more often than not the computer would boot up with a ?:11 on it no matter what time it is.  I would charge my car battery, when I needed the battery the charger was at 11.1 amps. I put the battery in the car, start it, the damn clock is 11:11! @!#@!! I biked home from work twice,one week. The 2 times I got home, 5:11 arrival. A 45 min bike ride and the 2 times I make it home, the time is 5:11 pm.  3 times that week (the days I did not bike to work), I drove through a intersection, near my house, the second timer on the crosswalk light hits 11 seconds.(our lights have a visible countdown meter that displays the seconds until the red comes on) WTF? I can see maybe my internal clock is timed for 11 min after the hour but the computer clock thing, the car clocks, my watches at home whatever. It just does not make sense. At the height of the 11 thing, I decide to check what songs in my mp3 list have songs with 11 on the end. 3 songs, and all are from black sabbath. "The mob rules", "kill in the spirit world' and "into the void". I go for beers with my pals, I am the 11th one to show up. So we are all having beers, ppl start to leave cause its late. out of 15 ppl I am the 11th one to get billed and I owe $36.11 WTF? When I walk into the lunch room (for whatever) to notice the timer hit 11 sec on the microwave timer when someone is using it. When I look at clocks now, I notice that the 11 second thing is now happening more than seeing 11 min. I just got my old car running again. I bought the thing 11 years ago. The damn clock is !#$%ing 11min slow and I cannot change the min only the hours. Lately it has been happening at a more rapid pace. Now when I watch a utube video, movie video, whatever I seem to be able to hit ?:11 whenever I try to put the slider ahead to quicken up the movie/video I am watching. That is freaky. I just want to quicken up the video and BAM it's at ?:11. I have tried to put this out of my mind but it won't go away. I have noticed a pattern and it may have something to do with quantum theory. It only happens when my mind is farthest away from THINKING about the number 11. When my mind is in that kind of state, POW I see the 11. It never happens when I think about it. Only when my mind is well, calm. Free of emotion or something. It never happens when I am mad or unhappy. Never when things are happening fast.  One theory I have going  is that when it happens, it may be a sign that I am doing what I am supposed to be. Like a signal that I am on the right track or a predetermined track. Either way, I am glad it is happening to more ppl other than just me. It is a sign that all is not what it seems. There is more to life than a box with flickering pictures telling you what to think and do. More to life than a book of fiction with loopholes, paradox's and undeniable falsehoods.  This is proof that we are all connected and not in a way that we think. We need to have a open mind and open heart to understand what this means. More importantly we need to have a mind free of the things that keep us down and compliant. This is either a sign (from something with more knowledge than us), a product of evolution, a mutation caused by pollutants or even man made substances that were put into the food chain. Either way, it is real. And it is happening to me more often. I feel better just knowing I am not crazy or I am "the one". Ya know, like all those action movies that we like so much.

I am anxious to find out what this means.

- Peace and harmony to all.

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
Hi MacsDamage,

Welcome to the site.

I agree with you, 'It is a sign that all is not what it seems'. Whatever it means it is keeping us awake to an event of some kind, whatever our individual beliefs. There have been many theories as to what that event  might be and I have my own but, sadly, no-one truly knows yet. All the numbers are there though, (9's, 11's, 22's etc) especially 11 of course which seems to be the only solid consistency in our experiences as individuals of which is drawing us together as 1.
We do need to stay awake to what's happening and to question all theories for sure. I can't help but wonder what the common denominator is with each of us to have this experience over those who don't. What makes us so susceptible to this level of awareness to a specific number/time line?
From what I've read and researched so far there are well over a million of us world wide and growing and I've noticed it's picking up speed and intensity, it's even becoming more and more public, t.v., movies, game shows, relevance with global events etc so I have a feeling it'll not be long before we all know and learn what it all means.
But no, you're not crazy, although it's easy to think it and hard not to sound it when talking about it to anyone and you're certainly not alone.  :)

Welcome to 11Phenomenon

There's no doubting this phenomenon is real.....

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
11:11 phenomenon acknowledged by a major news organization.
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
For the first time I have seen the 11 phenomenon mentioned by a major news organization. MSNBC has a story mentioning this in their story about the 11/11/11 date. While they try to blow it off as basically people's imaginations or some kind of subconscious wishful thinking, the important thing to me is that this worldwide phenomenon has now been recognized by a major news organization. I will debunk the story's conclusions below. Here is the link to the story:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45195313/ns/today-today_tech/t/whats-so-special-about/

I know it wouldn't be our modern day media if they weren't telling us what to believe; I just can't let them get away with their premade template for blowing things off. The main problem with the story's conclusion is that it assumes that everyone who experiences this is doing it because they heard about it from someone else. There are countless people out there who had this happen to them without ever hearing about it somewhere else, myself included. I am sure that there are some people who fall into the other category, but people know it is truly happening to them when it gets to the point where they become very annoyed by it or question their own sanity.

The story also does not address that this is, for the most part, a recent phenomenon. While there are people who claim to have had this happen for decades, it seems the majority have only started having this happen in that last 5 years or so on average. They also fail to address all the historical significance behind the number. This is not just an individual experience; World events are connected to the number 11. Those things can be blown off as incredible coincidences, but all the individual experiences bring this to a level where coincidence goes beyond mathematical possibility.

There are also individual experiences that make this even more mathematically impossible. I know myself and some others have a tendency to look at the clock just a split second before 11 turns to 12. Others have their own twists that make this incredibly unlikely to happen so frequently, much less be a part of something that is happening to countless other people worldwide. I believe the subconscious is very powerful, but if so many people are able to hone in on this number while distracted by a million things then we should all be rich.  We should able to do far more than we do with things we are actually wanting our subconscious minds to do. So that is a quick explanation for the naysayers. But they will always be there. There will always be people who try to tell you that day is night and up is down... We know something big is happening. Despite their skepticism, they are actually confirming that it is happening.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:09:36 PM by Gene »

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 06:03:15 AM »
Hi Gene,

I couldn't agree more with you and substantiate what you have said. I also am one for who this was happening to about 6 years ago, who questioned my own sanity and thought I was alone with this experience until through frustration I searched the net only to be blown away by so many people with exact experiences. I am of sound, stable and balanced mind and I question everything but, without question, this is real and is happening without doubt. I have a gut feeling that 'msnbc' will be reporting a different story in the not too distant future and, I agree with you, "Despite their skepticism, they are actually confirming that it is happening"; it's picking up pace.
Just a thought but, there seems to be a distinct difference between the people experiencing the 11 phenomenon and those who don't. I Can't quite express it properly in words just now but, it does feel like we, who are experiencing this, 'are' chosen because of the nature of who we are. Hope that makes sense.

Phoenix0911
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:09:59 AM by phoenix911 »

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
After having time to read properly the report Natalie Wolchover wrote on 'MSNBC' (referenced by Administrator Gene) there are a few discrepancies in Natalie's report. In it she began by saying -

"In medieval times, numerologists — those who searched for the mystical significance of numbers — believed all numbers had both positive and negative aspects … except for 11. In the words of the 16th century scholar Petrus Bungus, 11 "has no connection with divine things, no ladder reaching up to things above, nor any merit." Stuck between the divine numbers 10 and 12, 11 was pure evil, and represented sinners."

Lets suppose she's right, the number being the only number of exception makes it a special number in it self, why would 11 have an exclusion to the other numbers? Why single out this number? Natalie also mentions, "11 has no divine connection, no ladder reaching up to things or any merit' but at the same time says "Stuck between the divine numbers 10 and 12, 11 was pure evil, and represented sinners." The bible teaches us of the countless sinners Christ walked with, loved and saved. Christ is all about saving the sinners, walking with the sinners, he died on the cross for the sake of sin and sinners. It's not just the number 11, 9 is also playing a significant role.

She goes on to say -

"That doesn't bode well for Nov. 11, 2011, the date when three 11s will align for the first time in a century. A new horror film, "11/11/11," has even been made for the occasion, and it plays on (or perhaps plays up) people's fear of coincidences surrounding the number. Film characters experience the so-called " 11:11 phenomenon," a tendency to look at the clock more often at 11:11 than at other times of the day. In the film, this is a warning of what's to come: "On the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year, a gateway will open … and on this day, innocent blood will spill," says a voiceover in the trailer."

The date 11/11/11 is only a period of time, that I feel, 'could' be being used to help serve the purpose of heightening peoples awareness, almost like using a metaphor to heighten the meaning of communication. Being made aware of just the number without something to substantiate or heighten it could be easily ignored or brushed aside. Using this date and time serves to emphasize awareness.
Film makers will make films about anything that makes money and entertains and horror films based on fact, or part fact, usually do well at the box office and make for popular viewing and a sure bet for making profit. There are a number of films that are similar like 'Numbers' staring Nicolas Cage. This film was made aware to me personally even before it's trailer release. Now, I know this will sound unbelievable but, with witnesses, I foresaw the trailer of this movie weeks before its release. Prior to that I was lead to 'Premonition' with Sandra Bullock and a couple others on similar lines that, combined, communicated a specific message to me personally that relate to my experiences of the phenomenon, however, that's another story that I'll be happy to share at a later date, in the meantime...

Natalie continues to say -

"Indeed, the 11:11 phenomenon is widely reported in real life, with entire online discussion forums dedicated to figuring out what the number means. People say they feel haunted by 11s, which appear to them eerily often. To them, the impending date is bound to seem ominous."

Evidence of our experiences being recognized as widely reported, not only are we not alone in this experience but the numbers are growing. I don't say this to side against Natalie but as a wow! This is bigger than we think! :/ I'm aware the figures are in the early millions but perhaps there's a lot more out there yet to come forward to a forum like this one.

She then says -

"On the flip side, some modern-day numerologists have deemed 11/11/11 auspicious, and according to local news sources around the country, an unusual number of couples have planned to marry on the day. The number 11 is also a favorite of gamblers — particularly blackjack and Keno players. So, amid all these alternative perspectives, what's the real deal about repeating 11s? Is there anything special about the numbers lining up? No"

She says "no" but if she takes a more detailed look at the forum sites and reads peoples genuine experiences of the phenomenon and takes into account the "unusual" number of people getting married on this date, that is recorded by news souses around the country, (another emphasis for awareness), how could she say 'no' so out-right without knowing the full truth yet? Even we don't know what the truth really is at this time and we're the ones experiencing this phenomenon? And, it's special enough for so many people around the globe to experiencing the same thing isn't it?

Natalie continues by saying -

"With regards to the 11:11 phenomenon, rather than being a supernatural warning sign, psychologists say it is a classic case of "apophenia," or the human tendency to find meaning or patterns in randomly occurring data. This condition feeds on itself, because the more conscious you are of something — such as repeating 11s — the more often you'll notice it in the world around you, and thus the more certain you'll become that the pattern is real."

This is a plausible explanation, we could be apophectics, however, this doesn't explain the details of all the accounts of peoples experiences recorded on the forums most starting, on average, 5 to 6 years ago, as Gene explained in her last post.
It's not just 11's and there is a sort of randomness in the patterns according to the individual's accounts and yet a unity in the phenomenon holistically. It's also humanistic to want to find a logic explanation to a phenomenon like this, especially among skeptics who need to rationalize.

She adds -  

"In online forums about the 11:11 phenomenon, people often say they didn't notice how many 11s appeared to them until hearing about the phenomenon from someone else. This is a tell-tale sign of apophenia: When they found out about the phenomenon, they subconsciously started keeping track of all the 11s they saw, with each new sighting seeming more significant than the last."

This is not my experience, nor my experience of reading members accounts. In most cases member have reported that they thought they were 'alone' in experiencing the numbers and I'd like to bet they have also experienced other events that they haven't dared to express or found too complicated to write about or haven't dared to in fear of reprisals or being branded crazy. I have personally had other events take place that coincide with my 9's and 11's such as dreams, premonitions, de-ja-vou's etc. Many of us also, at some point, have tried to brush the experience away and tried to ignore it because it can be frustrating and annoying, sometimes scary but, the numbers appear elsewhere and/or in other forms and patterns and randomness.

She then says -

"Just as there is nothing to fear about 11/11/11, there is no reason to be optimistic about the date, either.
According to Alan Lenzi, professor of religious studies at University of the Pacific who studies biblical numerology, seeking meaning in numbers is a natural human tendency. "Cognitive scientists have demonstrated that the human brain is hard-wired to look for meaningful patterns in the sensory data it collects from the world," Lenzi told Life's Little Mysteries."

Aren't these 'professors' of religious studies at University of the Pacific who studies biblical numerology, seeking a meaning in numbers for themselves too however, but in an enforced method still driven to find meaning? They are searching the meanings enforceabley or voluntarily as the Cognitive scientists have demonstrated? We are too but from real experiences. :/

And finally Natalie says -  

In most situations, this cognitive wiring helps us: It enables us to pick important information out of a background of random noise. But sometimes we overdo it by finding patterns where they aren't — from faces seen in the clouds to numerical coincidences. Once found, these patterns "are easily imbued with imaginative meaning," he said.
There is nothing unusual about the time 11:11 or the date 11/11/11, but our brains can't help noticing the repeating digits, and seeing them as meaningful. "Numbers that are already significant to us, such as calendar dates that also coincidentally fall into an obvious pattern, become doubly significant," Lenzi said. "11/11/11 is another example of people doing what people are cognitively prone to do: find significance."
As 11/11/11 looms, fabric fanatics go overboard for cord
The Surprising Origins of 9 Common Superstitions
13 Strange Things that Happened on Friday the 13th
What's So Special About the Date 10/10/10?"

She could be right, I'm still open hearted on this even though my experiences are as they are and feel very real to me, through no auto-suggestion or wild fantasy thinking, I was alone when this started and I'm self aware of who I am and what my mind does. I'm aware of Cognitive behavior patters, self awareness etc. I, like many others, have a gut feeling about this phenomenon, a real, deep down gut feeling that whatever it is, is real.
Scientists are often wrong and are often proven wrong. We could be wrong. But, something about all this is telling me that there is meaning behind our experiences and I don't believe in coincidences and nor should scientists, truth be known. I can't even say I want it to be either true or false but, This is too big to be a mere coincidence or superstition and I'm not superstitious either. The number 13 has never bothered be nor has any specific date. It's not just didgets on a digital clock, it's til receipts, it's events, accidents at sports venues. For me it's 9's and 11's in any configuration 1:9:1, 11:9, 9:11, 119, 911, 191, numbers that add up to 9 and/or 11. It's not just digits on a digital clock, it's on analogue clocks and other non-digital items but the digits on a clock are the most heightened because they are most easily recognized. How can I be suddenly draw to a house numbers I have never seen before, in a town I only ever visited that once, on licence plates of a cars I've never seen before etc etc?

Like I said, I'm not pulling against Natalie, just searching for the truth.

Phoenix0911
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:26:57 PM by phoenix911 »

MacsDamage

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
Well, it happened again. And it was not subtle. I kinda half knew that something would happen today and it did. We decided to watch a movie around 9pm. It was Star Trek the motion picture. I had a fleeting thought that it would be over like right at 11:11 pm but quickly dismissed it. I mean, it never happens when I think about the phenomenon. Nothing happened earlier that day at 11:11 am. I remember thinking after 11:11 am that there would be one more chance for the universe to show me something and it would be 11:11 pm. But I figured nothing would happen cause I was thinking about it. Anyway, it was a long day for me. The kids really wanted to watch the movie so I put it on. About halfway through the movie I knew I was not going to make it. The eyelids were getting heavy. I was just falling asleep when the movie froze and shut off. I knew right away what was going to happen. I was going to see 11:11pm on the computer. I woke up to see that the movie froze at 11:10. A minute before 11:11 I thought? I got up and just looked at the time. It only took around 10 seconds or so then it was 11:11. Wow. There it was. 11:11. Right from almost sleeping to yet another example of the 11 thing. You see my server is hooked up to the lcd projector for some hd movie action. I figure that one of my downloads completed and somehow froze the dvd player. That never happened before. The odds of the download completing just before 11:11, freezing my dvd player, and waking me up for me to see it are kinda high me thinks.
Especially on 11/11/11.

I was not going to post this but I thought it was kinda cool. More proof I figure.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:52:51 AM by MacsDamage »

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
Phoenix,

That is a great post and great job breaking down the MSNBC article. For the benefit of anyone finding the forum that have not experienced this I would like them to understand that this is not just an increased awareness of the number 11 and other numbers. It is an experience that happens at a rate that is far beyond mathematically probability. From my own experience and that of others who speak on this we would be more likely to hit the lottery numerous times than some of the ways this number has presented itself to us. It goes in streaks and hits in various ways at an incredible rate and usually starts happening when your mind is farthest from it. The "coincidences" in my life are beyond anything I can conceive of happening by chance. Add that to all the other people experiencing it and it takes on a whole different dimension. This is not just a belief in the importance of numbers in the world, but an actual experience happening to countless people. An experience that I think most of us eventually come to believe is no less than a sign from above.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
I know the feeling. If those kinds of things did not happen so often we could write them off to coincidence. Yesterday was a quiet day for me, but the number did get my attention very quickly. A phone call woke me up at 11 after the hour. Then a few minutes later I glanced at a vcr that gets moved a lot and is often on the wrong time. I never even glance at it casually for the time because where it is on the floor in the bedroom it is very hard to see. I sat on the edge of the bed and something made me lean down to look at it. Didn't have my glasses on and I had to lean way over to see it because of where it was. The clock read 1:11. It was many hours and minutes off the actual time. Given that it was 11/11/11 and everything else it was enough of a reminder for me. Turned out to be a quiet day, but that is the way this thing works. Just when you think maybe it has passed it will come back with a vengeance.

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »
Gene,

Thank you.

I agree 100%. To use a metaphor, the awakening we are experiencing is like that of a 'ring of the phone'. I believe that, one day, either we'll get the message and understand or we'll learn how to pick up the receiver to take the call. This is certainly about more than numbers.
My feelings are the same, our experiences are not just about the numbers and perhaps also in the early stages, evident by the fact that they are getting stronger.
It's odd how our experiences are more often, more pronounced and grow stronger and deeper when we're least thinking about it. Saying that, I actually caught myself mid experience yesterday (12th), half knowing that I was aware that I was about to be drawn to look at the clock, it's so complicated to explain I haven't yet worked out how to express it in words.

It would be interesting to set a servery to learn what we all have in common in respect of who we are, our beliefs and other experiences besides the ones we're having now. I'm wondering if the kind of person we are deep down has any baring on our experiences. In other words, why us?

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
Hi guys,

I have a feeling this may be a tricky topic to approach, epsecially with the sceptics of our experiences but, has anyone noticed anything else unusual in their every-day lives? I would like to ask all members if they are now, or at any time, starting to 'hear' the numbers audibly in any way or experiencing any changes occuring, perhaps subtle changes. Perhaps changes in self beliefs, spiritual beliefs, religious beliefs or changes in their experiences with the numbers? etc.
My experiences of the phenomenon are beginning to shift slightly. Apart from the numbers becoming more pronounced and more frequent, other events are now starting to emerge and I'm trying to understand whether it's just me that's becoming more sensitive or more awake to the phenomenon or perhaps paranoid due to the lack of understanding.

I would also like to ask as to what extent this experience has had or is having on your lives.

Phoenix0911

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »
Phoenix,

I haven't had anything that I would call audible in my experiences. Sometimes the numbers do seem to pull me in for a second before I consciously realize I'm looking at the clock or whatever it is. There is a weird feeling or energy that I can't really describe.

These experiences have given me some comfort in knowing there is something bigger out there than ourselves and that there may be a reward for our trials and patience. They have given me a heightened awareness of events that are happening in the world and possible events that are to come. I can see how many things are or could become tied in together. I think the timing of this and other phenomena along with the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy have strengthened my belief that these next couple years will likely bring in the end of of the world as we know it and the beginning of something we can't yet fully understand. Time and world events seem to be speeding up.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:36:58 PM by Gene »

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »
It would be interesting to set a servery to learn what we all have in common in respect of who we are, our beliefs and other experiences besides the ones we're having now. I'm wondering if the kind of person we are deep down has any baring on our experiences. In other words, why us?

I agree that it would be interesting to see what people experiencing this may have in common. Perhaps at some point when we have a large enough amount of people willing to participate for an adequate sampling we could do something like that. So far from what I have read of people experiencing this there seems to be a broad range of backgrounds involved.

I do agree that there may have something to do with who we are deep down. That is something that could be hard to measure though. For example, most people will call themselves compassionate or caring even though we can plainly see that many people today seem to lack those qualities. I do get a sense that there is something like that within us that may have given us this increased awareness or experience. I do not believe the number 11 phenomenon is random.

I also think something that would be hard to measure would be things along religious lines. That is because it is possible that some people may be given this experience so they will draw on it at a future date and come to realize there was something bigger at work all this time. In other words, we may be called by the same God, but some could still seemingly be on a different path at the present moment. Some people who experience this are skeptical of their own experience. They try to write it off or fail to look at a possible bigger picture. For those who do not have an awareness that the world is headed for something beyond the mundane experiences of our daily lives there may be an aha moment in the future.

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 06:38:54 PM »
Hi,

Was wondering if you've read this and what your thoughts were on it....

http://2012apocalypse.net/

and the sections on the NASA prediction and the Numerology section

NASA landed a satellite on Eros the asteroid and have come to the conclusion that Eros will be near earth object in Earth's path around January of 2012. When asked why they landed such a device on Eros they replied," They wanted to see if they could in case in the future that they had to plant explosives on an asteroid to try to prevent a collision"

Eros is an asteroid 26 miles in diameter. So immense that the explosives wouldn't work to stop the bulk of the 26 mile in diameter asteroid from hitting our world. If it does it will be planet killer, The Apocalypse of 2012.

The direct impact of Eros upon the earth's surface would destroy all mankind and animals, follage. The end of times, the Apocalypse, or Doomsday.

NASA also predicts the sun will reverse it's magnetic poles in 2012 and end it's 11 year sunspot cycle .

Numerology - Symbolism of The 2012 Apocalypse
In numerology every number has a corresponding letter associated with it. Each and every number also has it's own distinct set of meanings, emotions, gender, religious and/or astrological significance.

The date 12-21-12 reads as, A-B-B-A-A-B. When you consider that the Hebrew language is read from right to left, this date would read BA ABBA.

The Hebrew translation for BA ABBA is "Father comes" or "Father is coming"

Another shocking revelation is the scientific timing of the alignment of our sun with the milk way galaxy. At 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m Universal Time, this alignment will occur.

The number '11' is the general number of magic or sorcery and energy tending to change. Uranus. This is the individual in confrontation with the world.  It is also the number of war and the battle with the demonic element.

The Number '12' is the "Hanged Man". Plunged into the world without being a part of it. Large Sacrifice.

The Number '21' is building a better world (apocalypse).

Thus at 11:11 UT on 12/21/12, there is a confrontation as the world of reason is plunged into to fight with demonic forces that involves a large sacrifice for the eventual betterment of the earth and all it's living creatures. The 2012 Apocalypse.

Phoenix911

11dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »
Hello
I came upon your site a year ago when I was looking for answers as to why I kept seeing the number 11.  It has been happening for a couple of years now.  I first kept seeing, on my clock, the time 11:11.  It was happening 5-6 times a week and it got my attention.  Every since this I have seen the times on my clock, my cell phone and other clocks the different times of 1:11, 3:11, 4:11, 7:11 etc. Because I am so used to this happening, I just say oh well here we go again.  I do have 11 dogs now and it seems that 11 has become the primary number in my life.  I walked into my principals office, where I teach, and his clock was stuck on 4:11.  I got my hair cut last month and the lady who cuts it told me the lengths so I could tell her next time. She said the bottom layer is 11 and the top is 11.    I really felt that something was going to happen in 2011.  So sadly, My dad passed away in July 2011 and it made me wonder if all the 11's I have been seeing was a prediction to this, but I am continuing to see 4:11, 7:11 etc again.  I feel that it isn't something that is negative and I only see the numbers when I am not thinking about it and just glance at the clock or my odometer or other places where numbers may lie.  I feel that this isn't something that is happening by chance, but that there is meaning behind these numbers and that because many people are seeing these same numbers that something is happening that has meaning for all of us.  I don't understand it and I have asked for clarification within myself, but there is nothing.  It was good to find that others are going through this same experience and maybe we can help each other to understand what is happening. 

phoenix911

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2012, 01:59:18 PM »
Hi 11dogs,

Welcome to 11Phenomenon. So sorry to here of your father's passing.

I've search and search the net for answers only to find that, for now at least, it's still a huge mystery to us all at the moment as to why this is happening. There are a vast array of theories on the www; many negative. Truth is, no-one knows as yet, perhaps were not meant to until the time is right but, for now, we are simply being made aware (awoken). As Gene said, there could well be an 'ah ha! moment' that may connect all the events, globally and individually. Although the experiences, alongside global events, holistically, point toward negativity; I'm not totally convinced. I do feel that there is a positiveness at the foundations of all this.

Acceptance is the route I've chosen to take personally. If there is nothing I can do about something, then nothing is what I will do. All the theories and stories my mind creates that consist of fear, worry etc are merely untruths until the truth is revealed. However, staying alert (and positive) is important and the more we can help each other to understand and live with what is happening, the better.

The more that people who are experiencing the number 11 join the site and share their stories, the more we may learn and understand.

Phoenix0911