Author Topic: What are your experiences with the number 11?  (Read 147503 times)

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: What are your experiences with the number 11?
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2014, 12:28:17 PM »
Welcome Scloud11 and Merkavor and hello to everyone else,
   I'd like to respond to a couple of things. Merkavor mentioned being off and seeing 10 or 12 after.
   First of all I think that when we see 10 or 12 after its almost the same thing as seeing 11 after. On a pretty regular basis I see 10 after and then I see 12 after next, and I mean two minutes later, so to me that's just another way for me to pick up the 11 after communication.
   The second thing I found interesting in this weeks posts was how 11ers pick up the 11 after communication by means other than a clock. Scloud11 picked the winner of a horse race by connecting with the number it was wearing, 11 and with odds of 11:1. She knew in advance that this horse was going to win and it did! Then Lin wrote about how she got a listing from a real estate agent with the address 1111 Keyway Rd. I would have freaked out like Lin did too. I definitely picked up on Keyway, and yes I do interpret that message just as Lin did. In the past I wrote how I got a user name generated for me electronically and it was stevecasa11! I'm sure every 11er here has a similar story or stories.
   I am a firm believer that some greater power is trying to communicate something to us. I think that this power is what created us all so there is no reason to fear anything. Something created us and every other living thing on this planet and other life forms elsewhere. I don't think that as underdeveloped as the human race is, that we have any real idea just how overwhelmingly powerful that Infinite Intelligence is. Our planet orbits the sun just so, to allow growth and maturity in an area of the Universe where there doesn't seem to be any other life forms. But most scientists will agree that other life forms must exist.
   One way or another we are in the Universes house and we play by its rules. Try to sucker punch it or work against it and plan on being put in your place! Conversely, if you can unify or create a symbiotic relationship with the Universe then you become part of an invincible force. It's pretty easy to figure out how to behave and I'm going to be forward and say that this is one characteristic that all 11ers share. I have a feeling that somehow, in a way, we are all inherently good, and behave in such ways no matter what the circumstances.
   In closing I again encourage others to post and post and post because I think with every post we get closer and closer to figuring this thing out. Smiles, 11erSteve 

luckymadon

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2014, 08:46:57 AM »
I see 11:11 twice daily. It's always a random occurrence. Sometimes I see 9:11, 1:11, 2:22, 12:34, 1:23...you get the idea.
My birthdate equals 11, my name is an 11, my height is 5'11, my shoe size is 11, my weight is 211lbs. 11 is very significant in my life.

Ms Intrigued

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »
As a "Newbie", I am writing this with feelings of nervousness and insecurity. My experiences in seeing the number 11 began about two years ago. I would awaken from a sound sleep to look at the clock and find each time that it was 11 minutes after the hour. This happened for several nights in a row, occurring several times through the night. I didn't think too much about it at the time, but now realize that those initial experiences triggered a heightened awareness of seeing the number 11. As time passed, I began finding myself being drawn to look at different clocks throughout the day, and each time, it would be 11 minutes after the hour. It didn't happen every hour, but frequently enough that I began to develop a bit of apprehension about it when it did happen. I went for several months keeping my experiences to myself, mainly out of fear that others would think I was losing my mind. After about 9 months, I decided to share my experiences and feelings about them with my husband. Fortunately, he didn't have me sent away for a mental/psychological evaluation, but did seem to think I was making something out of what he considered to be mere coincidences. I noticed that after I talked to him, the experiences seemed to stop for about a month. I began checking the clock on purpose, just to see if it was possibly 11 minutes after the hour. During that month long period, the entire situation seemed to cease. Finally, about a month later, I awoke at exactly 2:11, then 3:11, then 4:11, and then again at 5:11, all in the course of one morning. Needless to say, I was a bit freaked out. At that point, I began to wonder if there was some spiritual connection. Wondering that made me even more nervous, but it just seemed to keep popping up in my mind. I actually even wondered if one of my deceased family members was trying to send me a message, and perhaps I had upset them by sharing my experiences with my husband.  Even as I just typed that, I realize how crazy it must sound. I am just so befuddled by it all.  Since then, my sightings on clocks have continued on a fairly consistent basis, occurring at least twice a day and some days up to six or seven times a day.

I will say that finding this forum has given me at least some sense of well-being in realizing that I'm not alone in these experiences. I've shared some with a few of my close friends and other family members but none of them seem to know what to say in response.  I just wish I could find a clear purpose for what's happening.

Sophie555

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
 Hi I'm a new !! er. Started about a month and a half ago when I moved to my new place.
 Seeing 1:11 11:11. 3 times a day at least and everyday. I don't know if you guys do this on purpose but I was even approved on this site at
11! Took a picture! I'm also finding feathers.
 Was drawn to a book box I was unpacking called the Power of now by Eckhart Tolle.
 I tried to stay away from these things because I had a major awakening when I was 16 years old and it landed me in the hospital because I was talking about things I had experienced and when I researched in books since we didn't have the internet then I found that my it was my chackra that I had seen open up and vibrate around the room and an energy form jump through me. It's a long complicated story that involves acid and angels but it's something I have hid for years. Anyway I don't know what is going on now with all these !!'s so I'm browsing for answers because I'm getting weird. Another weird thing that happened before the number 11 appeared was a month before moving into my new apartment, I put an ad on Craigslist to sell my Stairmaster and I live in a city of 1.6 million people. Who shows up at my door to buy it? My new landlord of the place I was moving to! Yikes.
Anyway, I'm here and looking for feedback, answers.

Thanks!

jp

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »
 New years day 2011 I began seeing 11 constantly and realized there  is something divine about it. 
I was in the womb 11 months, born 1-11-74.
The person that had a great influence on my life was born
11-11-77.  Our birthdays are 2 months apart.
I could go on and on about eleven in my life from the 11 point buck I killed while it was charging after me to looking at the clock every 12 hours and seeing 11:11
Something significant and spiritual always happens when my senses are heightened to it. 
My life usually changes for the better.
Glad to know other eleveners are out there!!

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »
Welcome Jp, you got some crazy 11's leading your life from the start that's amazing.  Glad to hear from you.

Lisa0111

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »
I guess mine has been happening throughout my life but really putting it together over the past few years. First I was born on Jan 11, my Great grandmother died on my birthday, I was married on March 11 and divorced on my birthday Jan 11. My first husbands favorite # was 22 and I used the # 11 on my jersey when I participated sports. My second husband's birthday was in November the 11th month and our divorce was final on 11-11. The man I'm in a relationship now was also born on the 11th as was his sister and his nephew. I've been surrounded by the number 11 all my life without really looking for it.

irishred76

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2014, 12:59:11 PM »
I guess mine started at birth as I was born on January 1, making my birthday 1/1. I didn't really become aware of things until the last few years though. In not a "clock watcher" but I noticed every single time I would glance at the time it was either 1:11 or 11:11 and eventually it just got weird, so I started researching. Honestly, I initially thought I was cracking up. Then I started thinking back about events and things that have taken place in my life. A vast majority of things, such as email passwords and even the numbers on my jersey for softball growing up contained 11. I chalked it up to the 1/1 birthday, but when I started seeing it on clocks, and then other places such as receipt totals and car mileage, I knew coincidence was out the window. Believe me, I wasn't looking for it, and I still don't, but it seems to show up everywhere.

kc11

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2014, 12:48:20 AM »
What better way to first post than on a 11/11 day   8)

My 11 'spotting' just began in mid September 2014. I have known that I am clairvoyant for many years but recently discovered I also have channeling and precognition abilities. Best way to describe the precog ability, not yet perfected, is pictures within a picture. Examples I give are two types: Take a motion picture (big picture) and break it down into single pictures (frames). Take a art picture mosaic (big picture) and break it down into single pictures (tiles). During my precognition, I don't 'see' the big pictures, I am only able to see the frames or tiles and only a few of them at a time. Like sniping a motion picture reel into for 4 frames or a bottom row of a 4 pictures of the mosaic. I do believe I have accessed the akashic records. I have experienced spiritual phenomenon most people would not understand or be frightened of. I have been on line training in astrology for the past few years. My birth chart confirms my clairvoyant abilities. From what I have read so far, the 11:11 phenom is our spirit guides communicating with us through numerology , not sure why it took so long for me to start seeing 11's, probably the time in my birth chart around the new and full moon cycles, the moon affects my chart prominently. Before seeing 11's, I have already communicated with my spirit guides, through meditation in the last year or more so its not like they needed another reason to say something, lol. 11's or any master number appearing indicate our souls are on the right life path. 11's and other master numbers appear on my digital clocks, computer, microwave, smart phone. They even appear on paper, lottery numbers and store receipts. I have actually won the lottery this year 7 times so far, all $1 dollar winners, except 1 $2 dollar winner. Of these dollar wins, at least 4 of the winners have been the mega-powerball number of 1. I will see 22 and 33 also often and other combos. 1234321 pyramid numbers. Some time the numbers correspond with certain dates or events in the astrology or even a tarot card reading. If you know real astrology, you know ones birth chart is specific, no two are the same. Once you are experiencing 11 phenom, means your brain frequency (radio) is 'switched' on and 'tuned' into their channel (electromagnetic) through the third eye chakra, all of us humans (who are spirits having a human experience) have this ability, just a matter of unlocking. It has been fascinating work so far and I am now comfortable with my abilities. In the beginning of my awakening, 2.5 years ago, it was a bit scary of this unknown. I am protected by soul spirit, which is needed to keep the negative energy out of the experience once unlocking the frequency. The negative energy or spirit will and can attack so you must be on guard. A positive attitude can go a long way. 

Something going on with 7's and 11's?....both of these films are expected to break box office records in 2015
So what do you think of the new Star Wars VII title, "The Force Awakens", referring to the awakening of 11 phenom?
Fast and Furious 7, Paul Walkers last film and the death of his character Brian

kc11

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2014, 01:07:22 AM »
What better way to first post than on a 11/11 day   8)

My 11 'spotting' just began in mid September 2014. I have known that I am clairvoyant for many years but recently discovered I also have channeling and precognition abilities. Best way to describe the precog ability, not yet perfected, is pictures within a picture. Examples I give are two types: Take a motion picture (big picture) and break it down into single pictures (frames). Take a art picture mosaic (big picture) and break it down into single pictures (tiles). During my precognition, I don't 'see' the big pictures, I am only able to see the frames or tiles and only a few of them at a time. Like sniping a motion picture reel into for 4 frames or a bottom row of a 4 pictures of the mosaic. I do believe I have accessed the akashic records. I have experienced spiritual phenomenon most people would not understand or be frightened of. I have been on line training in astrology for the past few years. My birth chart confirms my clairvoyant abilities. From what I have read so far, the 11:11 phenom is our spirit guides communicating with us through numerology , not sure why it took so long for me to start seeing 11's, probably the time in my birth chart around the new and full moon cycles, the moon affects my chart prominently. Before seeing 11's, I have already communicated with my spirit guides, through meditation in the last year or more so its not like they needed another reason to say something, lol. 11's or any master number appearing indicate our souls are on the right life path. 11's and other master numbers appear on my digital clocks, computer, microwave, smart phone. They even appear on paper, lottery numbers and store receipts. I have actually won the lottery this year 7 times so far, all $1 dollar winners, except 1 $2 dollar winner. Of these dollar wins, at least 4 of the winners have been the mega-powerball number of 1. I will see 22 and 33 also often and other combos. 1234321 pyramid numbers. Some time the numbers correspond with certain dates or events in the astrology or even a tarot card reading. If you know real astrology, you know ones birth chart is specific, no two are the same. Once you are experiencing 11 phenom, means your brain frequency (radio) is 'switched' on and 'tuned' into their channel (electromagnetic) through the third eye chakra, maybe part of the ear 'ringing', all of us humans (who are spirits having a human experience) have this ability, just a matter of unlocking. It has been fascinating work so far and I am now comfortable with my abilities. In the beginning of my awakening, 2.5 years ago, it was a bit scary of this unknown. I am protected by soul spirit, which is needed to keep the negative energy out of the experience once unlocking the frequency. The negative energy or spirit will and can attack so you must be on guard. A positive attitude can go a long way. 

Something going on with 7's and 11's?....both of these films are expected to break box office records in 2015
So what do you think of the new Star Wars VII title, "The Force Awakens", referring to the awakening of 11 phenom?
Fast and Furious 7, Paul Walkers last film and the death of his character Brian

I would like to add, my first post is #98 (9+8= 17) and this post is on page 7 of this thread  :P

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2014, 07:19:28 AM »
Yes I wasn't sure if the 7 and 11's were tied together or not.  If I'm not seeing 11's I'm seeing 7's usually.  My birth time was 1:17 am, and I just as often see 11 after or 17 after.  Wasn't sure if it was just me.  Also I live in apartment that is next door to 2 7/11's not just one.   Also you know their saying oh thank heaven for 7/11.  I often wonder if there is any truth to that, like 7/11 being tied to angels or heavenly creatures since that saying had to come from somewhere.  (Besides it being a slogan for store chain.)

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2014, 11:38:02 AM »
My frequency of seeing these repeating master numbers vary...but lately i have been seeing the obvious ones of 1:11 and 11:11, but ive also been a huge huge deal is 4444 444 555 5555, 4:44, 3:33 and 9999  (i see 222 on vehicles like firetrucks or freeway miles sings).

Its been getting very intense but ive convinced my self that some of these numbers are meant as a hand of support while im starting tio be able to kind of understand some deeper meanings on some numbers.  Heres the craziest example i have for you guys

So lately ive been having these strong but foreboding gut feelings about someone i care deeply for, for the past few days, i haven't been able to get my ex-fiance Justine out of my head.  Then a freind of mine sent me a message on November 11th (11-) at, i kid you not, 11:11. 

The message said, do you have any idea what 1924 is all about?  Ive been on the register and i got it 5 times in about an hour. Id have change to hand out that was 19.24 or items totalling 1924....
At the time, i was kind of clueless and i said, give me some time, ill keep an eye out and see if is trying to get some kind of message across (This is my freind Ange, who is also very spirtual, Wiccan to be precise.

So its still fresh in my mind but its midday of November 12 (My birthday, happy birthday to moi lol) and we have one last cold call to make before myself and my colleague headed to lunch. We were wrapping up a very brisk and cold blowy day in Youngstown, Ohio.  As we walked into the doors, my colleague begins to talk to the receptionist so we can set up an appointment and my eyes are immediately drawn ot one name, i saw no others, and that name said Justine rm 1924!!

Now i know thats not my justine, shes in Spain.  But despite our past, i still care and worry for her as she is now pregnant with her second child. She had an extremely difficult first pregnancy that nearly killed her...so you can see my worries right now about her.  We used to talk on daily basis and i would try and help her feel better about her situation.  I always loved to a smile on that girls face.....in such times of worry and woe for her, god....that smile would melt my heart as much as i knew it melted hers. 

I havent heard from Justrie for nearly 3 months and ive really been on age.  This would put her on the 5th month of her pregannacy, where she really starts to have problems.

Im just hoping and praying that its only the name of a hospital room shes in.  I think of my loving spirits felt my cries for Justine...that feeling of being powerless because im in the USA and shes in Spain....she could be dying and i can do utterly NOTHINg to be there for her, to be in her corner and let her know shes not alone in this fight of hers.

I thihk someone heard that, checked on her but gave me that information....knowing that i wouldn't toss that number aside and disregard it.  If you send me a numbered text message at 11:11 on November 11th.....three HAS to be someone trying to tell me something.

While this does give me a very small piece of mind, im still in the dark about a lot of this and that's what builds the anxiety.  But also at the same time, by getting that message from an angel...not matter her situation is....i know shes in good hands

Oh and the address of the hotel i stayed in was 5555 and the number was ***-***-5555.  On November 11th, i got the best spirtual assistance a person can appreciate from the material side of the world....but thats for a different post ;)

Namaste Everyone!

Jason

Diane

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2014, 09:20:46 AM »
Before I retired I worked in the medical field. I was a dialysis technician in an outpatient facility. During the course of a patients treatment, the machine they are on has to be monitored. There are multiple screens of information and all involve numbers. I worked in this field 20 years, but only began seeing 11's about 8 years ago.
I would say to my co-workers " I keep seeing 11's on these machines " No one else I worked with saw what I was experiencing, so I quit talking about it. Then it was full force, and has never stopped. I began to ponder the number 11 as it followed me everywhere. I won't bore you with all of my sightings, as you also are a part this circle. I will add that when the number 11 comes to me, I have learned to pay attention !

I want to share an experience that happend yesterday as it is what brought me to this site.
I was in my car and my husband was in his car. We were talking through the blue tooth phone system when I heard a terrible crash sound and realized my husband was involved in an accident. Long story..short...he had been T-boned on the passengers side. No one was injured, but our car was terribly smashed.
At the end of it all, the officer said " I will pull out onto the road and block traffic, so you can pull safely onto the road " As he pulled out ahead of us I looked at the back of the patrol car and I was startled !!!   The bold numbers on the car were....  1111.......

CRNSAM

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »
Actually I thought it was just coincidence. I would wake up facing the clock and it would be at 5:11... Too many times to be a coincidence. I would see 11's preceded by other numbers as well...mostly 8 and 9. I was born on 5/11. My wife was born on 11/5. Again I thought it was just me and then I began noticing 11's more often. The one that broke the camels back, so to speak, happened when I was watching the 11 o'clock news...nothing unusual until I glanced at the caption on the lower right part of the screen..it read 11:11 and it was 11 degrees. That's when I decided to google the number 11 and couldn't believe all the information with regard to the number 11. Again I thought I was just had a wild imaganition and was going to chock it up to coincidence and then I found this forum. So I'm hoping to learn more from the conversation. Thanks for the opportunity!

Oceanbreeze

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2015, 05:15:57 PM »
I have just noticed this happening in my life. For the last few months I have been waking up at night, at 11:11. Not every night, but probably 4 out of 7 nights. I looked 11:11 up to see if it had any significance and here I am. Still not sure what to make of it...any insight would be appreciated.