Author Topic: COMMONALITIES OF EXPERIENCES  (Read 5877 times)

isitus

• View Profile
COMMONALITIES OF EXPERIENCES
« on: October 31, 2012, 04:02:24 AM »
I have seen a lot of theories and very specific references to experiences posted but I wonder what some commonalities or "themes" might tie our experiences together.  Perhaps then, we can see the pieces of the puzzle start to fit together.

Themes or patterns I have noticed personally associated with see eleven's are:
- I see the number eleven most frequently in times of world strife (i.e. major terrorist attacks, disasters, etc.)
- I also see them when a major transition is about to occur in my life or more broadly.  It isn't necessarily good or bad, just a transition.
- When I see clusters of elevens day after day, it can be followed by a decision to do something that just comes to mind out of the blue and may be a decision that leads me to do something that is out of character for me.
- I also seem to have stronger than normal emotional responses to personal and/or world events.
- My intuitive abilities are magnified.

What are your "themes"?

-David

Angel

• View Profile
Re: COMMONALITIES OF EXPERIENCES
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:21:52 AM »
is anyone else seeing double/mirror numbers or is it just me? ..... by double/mirror numbers i mean... 14:14
 13:31, 10:01, and so on, 11:11, 15:51, 18:18, I see them everyday all the time, its like they're yelling at me, disasters, important moments in my life ........ all the time over and over, at least 8 times every day! and if i dont look at the time, Im either asked for it, or my alarm goes off or i awake in night at double time numbers, not same numbers but they always double...always!

isitus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 02:02:52 AM »
I see multiples of 11...22...33...44...etc.

owens266

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 02:21:10 PM »
Yeah, the number 11 is definitely associated with world strife.  You said it right.  I have a gut feeling the next day of world strife will be on 12/21/2012, the day the Mayans predicted.  Not the end of the world, just the end of it as we know it.  I say this because if you add up the date 12/21/2012---->1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2, you get 11. 

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 02:09:08 AM »
I get a lot of the double/mirror numbers. Especially 1:01, 11:01, and 10:10, and 10:01. These would essentially break down into 11s if you don't count zeros.