Author Topic: 11's everywhere since my husband died...  (Read 5103 times)

Jodie

• The 11's started after my husband died...
    • View Profile
11's everywhere since my husband died...
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:03:25 PM »
Hello, I am new to this site and I must say, while the 11's aren't really bothering me, I am curious . My husband died March 31. I started noticing the 11's very soon after. Waking up at 11 minutes after the hour, every hour. Looking at the clock randomly,  always a number 11...11:11...I do not know what his exact time of death was, but I was told " a few minutes after 10 am."I wonder if it was 11 minutes after?...this happens MULTIPLE times a day,and all through the night. If I wake up, you can bet it's 3:11am, 1:11am, etc. I am curious to get more information about this phenomena.  I think it definitely means something. Any thoughts?- Jodie

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 11's everywhere since my husband died...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 10:17:25 PM »
Hi Jodie. You are not alone! Don't have all the answers, but I think from what I have been able to gather this is related to the days we live in. The latter days if you will. Things around the world are pointing to this and I think the 11 phenomenon is a sign. It also seems to happen to me after times of peak frustration. As if to reassure me that there are better days ahead. Maybe it is our guardian angels or something... But that is basically the way I take it anyway. The number 11 is engrained in world history so this seems to be important. Hopefully together all of us will learn more on what this is about.  Welcome to the growing, but select club.

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »
I'm starting to think that the 11s are a warning. I seem to see them a very important times. It's almost like they are there to guide us but that's where it stops. We don't know where they're guiding us to. With that being said, what comes next? It's like the 11's are here to prepare us. It seems as though they really are a spiritual awakening. The one common trait among us all seems to be that we are all kind people. The next question.... Are we all believers in God? Over the past year, I've become much closer to God. I think I started to notice the 11's around the same time as I renewed my faith in God.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 09:40:42 PM »
Thats exactly when it started for me too

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »
Striaght out of wikipedia

Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence.  This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign. Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.  The belief that the time 11:11 has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies.  However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning and confirmation bias.

Sounds to me like you got someone watching over you from the other side.

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 12:43:24 AM »
Right on Dred. I'm liking you a lot. 11erSteve

bridge66

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 11:07:11 AM »
I'm starting to think that the 11s are a warning. I seem to see them a very important times. It's almost like they are there to guide us but that's where it stops. We don't know where they're guiding us to. With that being said, what comes next? It's like the 11's are here to prepare us. It seems as though they really are a spiritual awakening. The one common trait among us all seems to be that we are all kind people. The next question.... Are we all believers in God? Over the past year, I've become much closer to God. I think I started to notice the 11's around the same time as I renewed my faith in God.