Author Topic: 1111  (Read 6711 times)

david

• View Profile
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:17 AM »
Hello everyone
   I don't know what to make of this. I've noticed this excessive repetition personally, for years. Always thought it seemed very odd and beyond coincidence. Recently, I've googled it and found all this reference to it from others, and it sort of blows my mind.
   Kind of funny...I bought a land phone. The remote code to check calls (given by the manufacturer), is 111. Endless weirdness for me.
    What really sort of freaks me out is that my google search on this subject branches out to the 2012 scare. I all but dismissed any signifigance to 2012. When I learned that the universal time on the solstice of 2012 will be 11:11 it really floored me.
    I hope this is all just a bunch of bull. Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with biblical prophecy. I think the real meaning of existance is much deeper than can be revealed in a book. I'd consider it more plausible (though unlikely), that it could be a prompt from aliens that our abuse of this jewel of the solar system called earth will be stopped, than that humans will be punished from a god that punishes a fact called human nature. To me, free will is a farce. Human nature will always prevail unless shocked into better behavior by alien decree or force. We are beyond reforming ourselves.
    So heres what I think will happen...nothing. But I'm still weirded out anyway!!!
                                                                                  david

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1111
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 06:29:43 PM »
I'd consider it more plausible (though unlikely), that it could be a prompt from aliens that our abuse of this jewel of the solar system called earth will be stopped, than that humans will be punished from a god that punishes a fact called human nature. To me, free will is a farce. Human nature will always prevail unless shocked into better behavior by alien decree or force. We are beyond reforming ourselves

There are a lot of interesting theories out there. In regards to human nature; There are a lot of degrees when talking about human nature. Some are evil and I would not want to lump everyone into that category. Human nature will prevail unless shocked into better behavior by alien decree or force; or God. I agree that as a whole, civilization is beyond reforming itself. Perhaps somewhere in all of this is the meaning behind the 11 phenomenon.