Author Topic: Similarities?  (Read 4645 times)

Angamie

• View Profile
Similarities?
« on: October 21, 2013, 01:07:02 PM »
Hello everyone. After realizing that there was no possible way of my constant run ins with the number 11 were coincidence, I decided to do a web search. When I typed "why do I always see", and yahoo dropped down about five different ways of how to ask the question of "why do I always see 11's?"
I'm really, really fascinated by this. I saw an earlier post that mentioned comparing our similarities but I'm not sure it went deep enough. This obviously goes further so let's try again. I'll start.

Female
MD, US
Just started going to church after more than 25 years.
As far as my personality goes, I've always been very kind and thoughtful. I always try to be a "good person" but feel like there's more for me. It's like I was put here to do more.
In spite of all my efforts, I've definitely been through some tough times. I do notice that I see 11's when I'm feeling kinda spiritual. I don't know how to explain it. It's like I'm supposed to see something or know, or do something that I'm overlooking.
I'm very persistent and do what I can to fight for what's right...

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Similarities?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:57:57 PM »
Howdy!

Id like to help in any way i can, i know we all have our way of seeing things when it comes to this number.

Male

33, OH, US

The short version. I felt like i was "woken up" to this over the summertime.  Like you, i always try to be a good person and help people if its warranted or needed.  I like to provide moral support where its needed or if i see someone who may be feeling down, i feel compelled to cheer them up. Even if its at my own expense :)  im goofy like that, i kinda have a magnetic personality. Not to sound conceited, but its hard not to get along with me. Im just very down to earth (haha if you can beleive that after some of my posts!)

I keep this kind of thing to myself and always have since i noticed it. I dont run around with a tin foil cap screaming the sky if falling :P  On the outside, im just like everyone else.  Like you, ive also had my fair share of hardships...maybe more than the average person...maybe...
I had come to a crossroads over the summertime too..it happened right when i started noticing the 11's but at that time, i never even thought it had an affect on anything.  I had two choices, keep going down the dark path of depression due to my hardships or truly try to find enlightenment...someway...somehow....

I chose enlightenment and then shortly after, i had an "11 explosion". I wanted to learn more about it...why and where there others that seen the same thing and to my surprise, theres thousands of us worldwide!  We all have one thing in common...we all truly dont understand whats going on with this.

I DO feel this is very spiritual and thats what compels me to keep trying to understand more about it.  It sounds like your just getting started!

My advice and thoughts....i feel like something is trying to tell me something...but i cant understand what and thats what gives me this intense curiosity about it.  While you search for your own truth, or what may lead you to what ever you may find out in your investigations...never rule out the illogical.  I know thatll be hard..but tell yourself...seeing 11 and other numerical combinations way way more than statiscaly possible...is very illogical and confusing.  Dont rule anything out, take it all in because i think this personal to all of us in our own ways.  but theres one thing that binds us all together, and its we feel that we need to come together in some way...but its hard to even understand that when we all still dont know why its happening to us, personally, in the first place.

Were all here to try and help.  Keep a small pocketsized notebook with you, take notes...you never know what youll find or forget :)  Id like to help in any way i can

I also stumbled on this site as i started my own personal quest of understanding this phenomenon a small while ago. Maybe this will help you as is did me....

http://seeing1111.com/Seeing1111/Seeing_11_11.html

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 06:56:02 PM »
You seem a lot like me. I'm that "down to earth" person too and also discovered the 11  invasion over the summer. Hardships....been to hell and back. None of them are my fault but some probably would have been avoided if I were as strong as I am now.
I ask God what it is and to show me. I'm just keeping the faith and searching for answers.

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »
A time on the clock that sticks out...aside from 11:11 or 1:11....9:11. Don't like that one.

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 07:27:15 PM »
Welcome to the family! This site is the only place I get comfort and understanding.  We all are seeking and searching for answers to this phenomenon and I believe we are all in this together.  Your journey will lead you down many different paths.  Eventually we will all find ourselves on a common path.

As Joe Dirt says, " Life's a garden, dig it"

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:30:01 PM »
A time on the clock that sticks out...aside from 11:11 or 1:11....9:11. Don't like that one.

i get that all the time, it really makes me scratch my head...always random, but always on 11...from 1:11 to 9:11. This pretty much happens all the time, every day.  Also, the intensity of 3:33 or anything that ends in (*):44 has been coming up A LOT.  Ive been scouring the web and i found a guy on youtube that goes into great detail about his experiences. He see's the 11's as well but according to him, its 333 that dominates his numerical daily life.  I like his videos as he seems to have some really good insights and ideas.  Its a quick watch if your interested.  He doesn't seem "disconnected" from reality and he tries to sound as genuine as possible when it comes down to understanding it all. What more amazing, not one comment mocks him. In contrast, its people all experiencing the same thing.  The more and more i look into this phenomenon, the more i see were not alone...but when it comes to understanding it...we feel alone in a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT3CFhNbYLM

Ive also pretty much caved and decided to do a blog article about this as well.  As i always do with my blogs, ill be approaching this from a neutral stand point.  Since i started my blogs right around the beginning of the summertime (come to think of it, thats when the 11's started.....), im quickly approaching 5,000 views world wide.  I know that may not sound like much, but to be honest, i never realistically thought id get more than a couple hundred.  Since its starting to really pick up some steam, maybe i can reach out to others out there that are going thru the same thing and i can get some comments or maybe some messages sent to my inbox.  Fingers crossed!! 

Ill post a link to it in the forums here when i finish

A1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
To set our mind free you must first just listen
Don’t waste your life on worthless hate and contradiction

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 11:40:47 AM »
I'm curious as to what kind of responses your gotten. Very interesting blogs.

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 08:10:37 AM »
oddly enough...tons of views, no responses. I had a couple where a freind said he wanted to tell me something..but he never got back to me.

I started a new blog called ElevensRunAmok at the same site, blogspot.com.  I guess we'll see what happens...kinda hoping i can reach out and connect to other 11ers

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »
I'm glad your reaching out. I'm with you. It's been an 11 filled week for me. I just keep coming here hoping someone figured it out