Author Topic: Some thoughts on finding out who we are as 11er's  (Read 26312 times)

GMac

• View Profile
Re: Some thoughts on finding out who we are as 11er's
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
So im looking for any thoughts or comments on my situation..please.   My birthday is 7/11/71,  time of birth 11:07 ( didnt find out the time until i was 21)  im also the 7th child.  Maybe thats not so strange but i always had the feeling i would find out what it means some day.

This is where it gets weird.  I met this guy, in a casual adult activity situation and months later found out his birthday is 6/11.  A couple of years later i realized that we met in 2011. So i got curious and started wondering what day and month we actually met because we werent paying attention at the time.  I learned that the day of our first contact was 10/7/11.  So that go me curious even more and i started seaching for our actual first date.  I found out it was in november so thats 11/11.  I havent been able to figure out the actual day in November, im afraid it will be the 7th or 11th.   I would have to ask him and i dont want him to think im weird.  It feels like destiny, he is the only man i ever had feelings for.   Is this just me or is there something going on here?

G

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2014, 07:19:43 PM »
Honestly no idea, but luv all them 11's heh.  As an 11'r my time of birth was 1:17 am.  I see this number so much or 11:17, my last post time in the other thread 11:16 which 1 and 6 is 7 of course.  I see these things all the time in my life, can't say what you are seeing is destiny, but I do like to sometimes let my 11's lead me or make a choice if that is what you are looking for.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2014, 10:45:02 AM »
You know, last week, i started thinking about possible things that i never realized in the past when it came to getting help or assistance from "unknown helpers" at a time in my life where i never saw things like numbers, syncronicity, the laws of vibration or attraction...and wondered if this kind of thing has been happenning all along in my life...not just when i became aware of a phenomenon.

When i was nineteen, and this was the first thing that popped in my head when i was trying to think back to see if this phenomenon was going on and i wasnt even aware of it yet, i was dating a woman who was 30 years old.  She was, firstly, 11 years older than me.  My birthday was on November 12 (11-12).  I could never forget her birthday because it was a day before mine (lucky me lol), but it was at that moment i realized her birthday was November 11th, 11-11.  So what we have is a birthday on  11-11 with a woman who was was 11 years older than me.

Maybe this is something we should all look into...this kind of thing may have always been going on behind the scenes....invisible helpers...attempting to gain our awareness.

--Jason

PS...Sorry for being away for so long.  its not that im not interested in the 11 thing anymore, its quite the contrary.  Ive come to the conclusion (personally) that this could be more spiritual...so im at a standstill as to what to say or do next...because i feel im still learning by trial and error you know?  I dont want to come up with any half baked ideas without putting more thought into it.