Author Topic: Christmas Day 11's?  (Read 2650 times)

Angamie

• View Profile
Christmas Day 11's?
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:25:58 PM »
I have seen a lot of 11's lately but found it strange that I didn't see  any 11's on Christmas Day. Did this happen to anyone else?
I've been keeping a leg of when I see 11's. Christmas Day is the only day missing during the past two weeks. Weird.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Christmas Day 11's?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:41:41 PM »
My brother called my younger brother at 11:11PM to tell him how much he enjoyed his gift...i found it odd but kinda cool in a way because even though he wont say much about it, my younger brother might be seeing them too (hes 21).  The only reason i think that is because of the double take i saw him make when he looked at my alarm clock when he went to answer the phone

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:21:47 PM »
Have you ever mentioned the 11's to him before?
It's been a big 11 day for me. I mentioned it to someone I know today who is very spiritual. He has actually heard of the 11 phenomenon and knew enough about it to give me several theories that aren't uncommon but I thought it was great that someone as spiritual as he knows about it.
His theories were
1 if you are experiencing this phenomenon you're in the process of awakening i.e. becoming enlightened.
2 when you experience this deeper knowledge is been downloaded to your mind.
3 it heralds the planets ascent to another plane of consciousness.
4 coincidence (not buying that for a second)
His final statement was that what you feel is really all that matters. It gets more and more interesting every day.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 02:07:37 PM »
sorry, i didnt get back to this sooner, ive been out of town for a week. 

I havent told him about the whole 11 thing yet but i did point out how a certain book i was reading that certain months/day/ last two numbers of a year would add exactly to 11-11 or within 1 (such as 10-11, 11-12, etc).  He wasnt totally sold on it but at that time, i wasnt aware of 11's either. It was actually that book that started this whole 11 thing with me, because after that, id start to notice 11's practically everywhere...and i had never once gave that number a second thought in the past.

A1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 02:36:46 PM »
I told it to some people but only one that i know of  started to see it too, its a mystery whey some people do and other don't..
btw im sure u all noticed the date:)
 sending good vibes to all humanity and especially to all 11ers  ;D
To set our mind free you must first just listen
Don’t waste your life on worthless hate and contradiction