Author Topic: My 11's have changed.  (Read 2744 times)

Dred

• View Profile
My 11's have changed.
« on: January 16, 2014, 09:07:04 AM »
First post.  So Hello 11rs. I have the same number experiences as everyone else, I have to many to list so I won't try.  Lately I started seeing the 11's less lately but then noticed instead i would see numbers that would add to 11 in place.  For example I walked into a office at work that had a clock and it read 11 47 pm and 47 seconds. 4 and 7 is 11.  I have understood I am an 11'r for about 2 years now.  I didn't start noticing the addition of numbers until about a year ago, where I thought to myself well If this number 11 follows/haunts me everywhere I go then I should be able to find an 11 out of my address.   It was then I noticed my apt number 2805, 28+5=33.  A multiplicity of 11.  Which I get tons of 11,22, 33, 44, 55.  I don't suggest any of you start doing this as it freaks me out how often I find more 11's in every number pattern  of my everyday life.  Or maybe I'm just goin crazy from to many 11's.

A1

• View Profile
Re: My 11's have changed.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:34:10 PM »
47 38 56 444 333 33 44 222 22 11 what not.. all the numbers had orgy in my head...
To set our mind free you must first just listen
Don’t waste your life on worthless hate and contradiction

11erSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 12:04:07 AM »
Hello Dred, welcome to the club and thanks for posting. We are all in the same big boat huh? Yes, welcome Dred. 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »
Thank you for the welcome.  A funny thing when I posted this post I looked at the time, it was 7 07 am my time but I didn't realize there was a captcha.  So I was like oh crap captcha gotta enter it quick if I'm gonna post the 7:07 time, well I did and the time posted was 9:07 am 04 seconds, I didn't know the forum time was 2 hours off my time. Well 7 and 4 is 11 so 9.11 like i said above about adding numbers happens all the time for me.   

Now heres where its wierder, my first mid and last name is 7 4 and 9 characters long, So 11 9.  I also drive 11.9 miles round trip daily to work and back home.  Few weeks ago I asked my mother bout my name cause of me noticing the number connection, and after I told her I checked the clock and the time was 11:09.  Oh synchronicity and the dang 11's.  Blows my mind so much.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 11:56:58 AM »
Well, heres a weird expeirience i had yesterday that i thought was worth mentjoning here.  Im at this little coffee shop while im on break from work.  I was just getting ready to pull out of my parking space and into the street...before i had put my truck in reverse, i had this thought that went though my head.  It was basicly the question of "What does repeating master numbers and Synchronicity have in common?"

The reason i had the thought was because, yestereday, i had this "explosion" of 11's 44's, 222 and 444.  Crazy cluster of numbers right?  But i was getting them all day long.  So i think that thought and put the truck in reverse...as i look behind me to check for traffic, i notice that two spaces away, another vehichle was pulling out behind me.

It was the same model of ford ranger, the same color and was pulling out the same speed i was (there was plenty of distance for us to pull out at the same time and there was no traffic).  It blew my freakin mind because i dont know what to make of that....the same Grey ford ranger, just a few years newer and shinier

I still dont know much about Synchronicity...but what you this be classified as?  An event that carries intent, mabye? as in, i ask a question in my head and seconds later, something like what i just describe happens.  Is it meant for me to understand something i had just asked or was it something trying to tell me...."I heard your question...just so you dont doubt that i heard it, let me throw this little event at you"...

:o

You could also say its coincidence...but thats mighty mighty coicidental....waaaaaaaaay to coincidental....

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »
There is more to being a person then we understand.  We only know how to use 7% of our brain.  I don't believe in coincidences.  So when people talk of laws of attraction I do believe there is possibility to it.