Author Topic: Check this out  (Read 4690 times)

Angamie

• View Profile
Check this out
« on: November 07, 2013, 11:33:25 AM »
I get daily emails from "Peace Be With You" and I thought these were interesting verses that mentioned 10's

"When we came out of our prayer rooms and sat at the table, my wife said: I think we are supposed to fast ten days. I looked at the clock and it was 10:10 on the 10th. Ten was everywhere. We gave in and fasted another three days. After that fast we saw real miracles happen. We would pray for people and they would crumple to the floor in tears. Painful relationships where people had not spoken in years, were mended"

This is their observation after the verses

All I can say is that if you feel like God may be speaking to you, and you start to see the subject everywhere, and then door opens for you to do it: Go for it! That is probably a word from the Lord.

This really makes me wonder even more about the 11's

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Check this out
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
I used to be one that was never the religious type...i believe in God of course and others but just not the way the worlds main religions put it.  Its a tough thing to describe at times, because when you see the numbers (for me, its still...11 and 44 and 444's) that it could be a way of communication between something thats spiritualistic and yourself.  They reach out, so ive kinda taken it, by finding something thats personal to that individual.

Keep your eyes, ears and heart open and dont dismiss it when you see something, like what you said with the tens, that is personal to you.  Maybe, because you've become more religious lately and you receive taht newsletter, thats how this "spirit" of some kind finds a way to get your attention...to let you know your not alone in your experiences.  Dont be afraid to ask your spirit gaurdian to for help or comfort...or both.  I know, i know....this is a far far cry from what i thought before, huh? :P

Well, i know that doesnt help much, at least for now...

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:00:37 AM »
Happy 11/11, 11'ers

I have been bombarded lately and now have the 333,444 stuff happening.  This is new to my experience and it seems like my experiences are expanding to new levels.  Personally, my everyday life experiences seem status quo, spiritually, I have been in a rut and feel I need to get back into actively pursing and living my faith.  There is so much garbage in this world that can fill you up and distract you from your true purpose. 

Peace be with all of you and lets all do some kind a random act of kindness today.  Maybe WE are the catalyst to this movement and we need to take the first step with actions and not just random philosophies.

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 10:29:26 PM »
Well said Mike. Today was a big "11" day for me. I was with a friend and when I was with her and her son, I saw 11's at least 5 times in different places.
I definitely like your philosophy about kindness. It's contageous and I believe I was put here to spread kindness. So much evil in the world. There's just not enough happiness. Greed is taking over everything.

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 11:13:25 AM »
i couldnt agree more!  Ive definetly been trying to do my part when it comes to spreading happiness and thats been my goal for the past month or so now. 

Thats at least, i think i can say without a shadow of a doubt, is at least the one very big similarity amongst us

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
I agree about being in tune with our kindness. Interesting.

mikehancho11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 09:02:10 AM »
Hi 11'ers,

I wanted to ask you all about an observation I have had and see if it is consistent with any or  all of us.  I have now been trying to explain or show people in my life the "weirdness" of the frequency that I see 11's.  Meaning that when they really get rolling and are popping up everywhere, I will point them out and get a consensus that it is really weird.  However, If this is a psychological anomaly it should be contagious with people around you. It's like when you start humming a jingle or stupid song that you cant get out of your head and then the people around you start humming the same tune.  I asked my wife if she noticed 11's now that I point it out to her all the time.  Her and the kids stated that they do not see them at all, unless I point it out to them. 

Well, this is just an observation and I think for myself I can conclude that I have not contracted some weird mental problem or that I'm contagious.

One more thing I was curious about, if this is happening all over the world and to people of all geographic areas,  races and religions.  Then how are some of the "chosen" seeing 11's when so may people in the world still do not live in the "digital age".  I know that when I get out and spend time away from technology I do not see any 11's and I don't have any other feelings of being signaled.  I don't see them in the clouds, trees, bushes, or mountains.  Now I know that there are more poor people in the world that do not have computers, digital clocks or even electricity, so how would this phenomenon affect them?  Or, is that the point to all this?  Is this a warning that technology could be our downfall?  I have pointed this out by referencing Genesis 11 and how the people of the world spoke one language and really began to become so organized that they lost their humility toward God.  This web site is a perfect example.  We now have the ability to speak to the entire world with one language.  We are able to now come together as one and share ideas, thoughts and technology. Have we become our own point of worship or in other words, our own idols?  The Tower of Babel
may be getting close to being toppled over?

Or not, what is your take on this?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:33:24 AM by mikehancho11 »

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:38:46 AM »
I rarely see 11s on something that's not electronic. I was kind wondering the same. It's really weird.