Author Topic: Famous People Experiencing the Number 11 Phenomenon  (Read 3144 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Famous People Experiencing the Number 11 Phenomenon
« on: March 12, 2014, 02:08:51 AM »
Both Ellen Degeneres and Aerosmith's Steven Tyler have been experiencing the number 11 phenomenon. No doubt there are many others who are either reluctant to discuss this publicly or who have not hit that point of the experience yet. It is amazing to see this is affecting people from all walks of life.

Dr. Oz interviewed Steven Tyler regarding his overcoming substance abuse. This is a great and very open interview for anyone who has struggled with this or have had loved one(s) who have.

Tyler was discussing the fate involved when he met Dr. Harry Haroutunian. It is interesting that the audience broke into applause as soon as he mentioned seeing these numbers on the clock. The segment comes at about 3:40 of part 3 of the interview:

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/steven-tyler-record?video_id=2662815494001

“Once you get into spirituality and realize it; once you realize like; you ever watch the clock and see 12:12 or 11:11 or 3:33 and suddenly you see it more after that? Spirituality is like that. Once you notice it, it starts coming into your life.”

The Ellen Degeneres video is of her addressing people asking her why she named her new record label ElevenEleven! I think most of us on this site would have had a pretty good idea where it may have come from. Ellen was discussing an amazing 12 year old singer she found named Grayson Chance.

The quote is a minute into the video:

http://www.ellentv.com/videos/1-7utrqmpm

“It’s actually a number every time I look at the clock its 11:11. Whenever I’m anywhere I see 11:11 all the time and I think about it, and I found him on the 11th and his number happens to be 11 on his soccer team and it’s just a number that kinda…”

You aren't alone. We understand completely!