Author Topic: Family or Friends?  (Read 2294 times)

mikehancho11

• View Profile
Family or Friends?
« on: April 28, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »
Hello 11ers!  I have new experience to share and want to know if anyone else has noticed the same thing.  I have posted in the past that the phenomenon has not been contagious to people around me.  My son would just roll his eyes at me and think that i was just weird every time I pointed out an 11.  It seems now that he is a full blown 11er.  He is waking in the middle of the night to 11 and all the other places that we get it.  Has this happened to to any of you?  I don't know if I infected him by suggestion or he is the real deal.  I have mixed emotions that now I don't feel so alone in this, but on the other hand, I feel bad that he now has anxiety and feels stressed out that it is happening to him.  Any Thoughts?

Do any of you know any other 11ers personally? I mean someone close to you, and if you do, did they see 11's before you and mention them to you or did you mention them?

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
Re: Family or Friends?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 04:29:00 PM »
My mother is spiritual and an 11er.  She never told me she saw 11's until i told her about how i was seeing them...now we point them out together

Merkavor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »
My husband would tease me about my 11s but after some time he started noticing them too. It's been a few years now and we see it as another connection, something reinforcing for us.

luckymadon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 07:19:15 PM »
mikehancho, good evening and nice to meet you. I think anyone who sees 11's was meant to see them. Your son may have been seeing them before, but was not conscious of it or found no meaning in it until you pointed it out to him. This is something he doesn't understand now, but he will. Reassure him that seeing 11's is good thing. His guardian angels are with him.