Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 1936 times)

deo0

• View Profile
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life.

read more... http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=truth;action=print;num=1384931533
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:55:59 AM by Gene »

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have cut down your post to about a paragraph with a link to another website with the rest of the post. The entire contents of the post have been copied and pasted all over the internet. While there may be some interest in the post I do not want such a mass posting to be just copied word for word. If you want to analyze the post in detail in your own words then I will likely be more lenient in expanding on it. I understand if someone copies one of their posts on some related sites, but when it is on thousands of sites then it is going to be scrutinized.

The topic is one of interest and much debate so I will leave that along with the abbreviated post. At some point it might be something that people will want to chime in on.