Author Topic: I Origins Movie Trailer Opens with the 11 Phenomenon  (Read 10664 times)

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I Origins Movie Trailer Opens with the 11 Phenomenon
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
The movie I Origins is due out in July:  www.imdb.com/title/tt2884206

It is another example that what we are experiencing with the number 11 is growing. The movie trailer opens up as follows:

I go to 7Eleven, I buy some stuff. The cashier replies, "11.11." Lucky elevens. I look at the date its 11/11. I look at the time its 11:11. I start to see these elevens everywhere.

I Origins Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPuoWzLjhFo

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: I Origins Movie Trailer Opens with the 11 Phenomenon
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:57:18 PM »
Hello Gene,
   First off remember, there is a lot of love in the world. I have a lifetime of serious struggles too. But somehow I always cone out on top, as you will too.
I watched the movie trailer and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that whoever wrote that movie got their idea right here at 11phenomenon.com, I wouldn't call it plagiarism but. . .come on. Maybe the writer is an 11er and is keeping it quiet or he or she stumbled across this website.
Too bad it wasn't Steven Spielberg or George Lucas. Maybe they could have contacted us for a story line.
Whatever, 11erSteve

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 06:30:19 PM »
The eye is considered a window to the soul, nothing new here to me that is.  Maybe for many who aren't though this could be haha eye opening.  Tying it in to the 11 phenomenon is first though.  I might have to go see a movie again.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the writer is an 11er. It just reconfirms that this is probably bigger than even we realize. I think for everyone who makes serious mention of it there are hundreds who are either afraid to speak out or think it is a big coincidence and will soon go away.

Gene

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 11:43:08 PM »
The eye is considered a window to the soul, nothing new here to me that is.  Maybe for many who aren't though this could be haha eye opening.  Tying it in to the 11 phenomenon is first though.  I might have to go see a movie again.

I think I will try to see the movie if I can. It is probably nothing to do with the phenomenon, but I suppose you never know. Obviously someone is in tune with it, but Hollywood has a way of taking something and just going stupid with it. The only reason I knew about it is because I saw the beginning of a commercial for it while watching an unrelated video. It was quite a surprise!

Angamie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »
Hello Gene,
   First off remember, there is a lot of love in the world. I have a lifetime of serious struggles too. But somehow I always cone out on top, as you will too.
I watched the movie trailer and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that whoever wrote that movie got their idea right here at 11phenomenon.com, I wouldn't call it plagiarism but. . .come on. Maybe the writer is an 11er and is keeping it quiet or he or she stumbled across this website.
Too bad it wasn't Steven Spielberg or George Lucas. Maybe they could have contacted us for a story line.
Whatever, 11erSteve

I agree. Maybe their cat walked on the keyboard one day and hit the "1" twice :-)