Author Topic: Please participate with us  (Read 9316 times)

Lin

• View Profile
Re: Please participate with us
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
Pointman,

You said,

"As of now, all music is tuned to a 440 hz frequency...which we hear as just "normal" because thats what we have always heard and have becomed accustomed to. This frequency is disharmonious to us, and seems to clash a bit with our own vibrations instead of going with them, causing anger, irratibility and also promote the fear frequency.   But what if we dropped the pitch of a song (any song) to 432 hz......."

This certainly makes sense...we are being bombarded with disharmonious noise/sound and it it's affecting our psyche.....on a global level that is.  It seems as though the entire planet has gone mad.  But this all makes sense and is quite interesting...

But getting back to the prompts we receive....are we vibrating at a slightly higher level and that is why we get these prompts?  Are 11er's slightly more psychic and intuitive?  Are we more sensitive to vibration and frequency?  These are the questions I would like to see answered.  But it sure is fascinating and yes I do believe pitch and vibration can make a huge difference in the quality of our life.

What about the OM chant used by Buddhist monks....?  Is that the "God" or higher source frequency?

Something that comes to mind:  I once took a transatlantic cruise and the question of pirates invading the ship was discussed.  I was told that the ship was equipped with some type of device that can emit very uncomfortable frequencies which could keep the pirates at a distance and not near the ship.  I don't know what exactly that is but they actually use it as a weapon.

Dred,

I agree with you....totally.....religion...the basis for all worldwide conflict.....I wish everyone was educated enough to see it.  As for music and dance.....definitely great for the soul.....but as Pointman stated we need to be listening to the right stuff!   ;D

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 06:31:03 PM »
Greetings 11er's and Welcome to the forum Ms Intrigued,

Thank you for joining us Ms Intrigued!  Please share with us your experiences with 11:11.  When do you receive them?  What is going on when you get them??   What are you thinking about?  The members of this forum are desperately trying to solve this mystery .....I know we will eventually get it......

Here's what I see so far:  some of us seem to be psychic..able to use our sixth sense.....it seems that most of us are good caring people.....and as of the most recent posts......it seems as though we may be vibrating at higher levels than other folks.....no doubt we are being singled out for something....no doubt, the universe is speaking to us.....and quite frankly, I think we may have the ability to change some very bad things happening on our planet.  As 11er's we are all ONE....ONE....ONE....ONE.....

I suggested that when you see an 11 to stop...pause for a moment and ask the universe to help this planet with world peace.  Please join us.....as the collective conscious starts thinking positive thoughts we will help change the status quo....we are all one mind.

So again, I ask everyone on the forum, particularly those who are not participating to please do so..........don't be afraid of the prompts...they are positive.....it's good...really .......there are so many of us!!  We are a very diverse group.....people being people....dealing with life...good and bad.....but we share the gift of the universe speaking to us!

Everyone....please join in......! 

Namaste and Love to all 11er's
Lin

Patricia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 03:23:59 AM »
Hi
I was born on 11/08/1959 However when my ID was done there was an error it stated 11/09. I did not bother to change it at the time. I have always had dreams and since a little girl my dad would ask me every morning what dreamt the night before. My parents told me the day I was born my dad became very lucky and from poverty my dad got a very good job and he became very lucky in everything he did. I was the 6th child so things were very bad financially having so many kids. Well my birth was a blessing in disguise. I still dream everyday and if I take notice of it or remember it they do come to pass. I have never tried to do anything with thus far. Even in my own home I am really blessed and my salary isA blessed as well. 11 is my lucky number. However I only started noticing this about two years ago that when I spot eleven and pay attention that number wins in anything. Now the 11:11 on the clock only started to get my attention from last year. Everytime I pick up my mobile the clock shows 11:11 and this happened a few times and sometimes when I wake up t night the clock in my bedroom show 11:11. I just dont know how to activate the gift I have may someone on this site can help me

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 05:11:51 AM »
Welcome aboard Patricia, really loving more 11'rs coming out these past few days.  I love how you would use lucky number 11 to guide your bet.  It's like a game I've started playing recently to follow the 11 license plate.  Only done it a couple days but when I do it so far hasn't let me down in choosing which lane to follow in traffic.   I also like you started noticing the 11's a couple years back as well.  But it's more then 11's to me now it's 11 and 7 my birth time was 1:17 am so not only do I see lots of 11's but I'll also see 17's or 11:17.  Somehow our birth times and dates seem have a 11 relation I noticed from a number of other posters.