Author Topic: Books about 11 Phenomenon  (Read 14281 times)

greenoldt

• View Profile
Books about 11 Phenomenon
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »
Can anybody recommend any good books about the 11 Phenomenon?

I am thinking more about personal accounts and/ or novels rather than academic texts; the phenomenon is interesting because it hits you personally.

The only book I know of is Harry Whitewolf's Route Number 11. This is excellent, but I would like to read more in the same vein.

Cheers,

Andy.

11erSteve

• View Profile
Re: Books about 11 Phenomenon
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 10:06:12 PM »
Hello greenoldt and others,
I don't know of any books on 11s but I'd like to remind you all that when my book Sherpa is in print I'll be offering free copies.
Sherpa isn't all about 11s, in fact it's only the last chapter that covers that topic but it should make for interesting reading.
Things got a little delayed so publication has been pushed back to near the end of the month of June.
Hello to all the new members. I encourage all to read as many of the posts as you can. There is a lot of info here.
Peace to all, 11erSteve

Pointman19

• View Profile
    • Unexplained Ancient History
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:47:19 AM »
Well, its not about 11's but reading a book on Syncronicity is also a good start ( Sychronicity by Dr. Kirby Suprise)

The only books on 11's that i know about deal with a more spiritual patch, There are three of them by George Barnard That deal with 11 (and other repeating numbers), personal expeiriences, spirituality and Midwayers (Spirit guides if thats your thing). 

The three books by Mr. Barnard are

In Search for 11:11

In Service to 11:11

Anatomy of the halfway Realm

They also have a website and forums that are extremly active that are full of 11ers asking the same questions we are.  Its run By Mr. Barnard and His Wife as well as a few hand chosen moderators.  I always browse between that site and this one.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=4

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 12:11:24 PM »
Group:

Books on the 11:11 Phenomenon that I read are:

11:11 The Time Prompt Phenomenon by Marie Jones and Larry Flaxman

11:11 by Solara

George Barnard previously mentioned in another post....all his books

One I have not read yet:  The 11:11 Code Secrets of the Convent

As I mentioned in a previous post......Number Synchronicity A Beacon of Light by Skoz Jones...he talks a lot about the 11:11 Phenomenon....I highly recommend it.

Another one that is very good is One Mind --- How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters.  The author does't talk about 11:11 but he talks about a global revolution in the sphere of human consciousness....he says that we are of one intelligence.  The author is Larry Dossey MD and he is brilliant.  I highly recommend reading his book.  Larry Dossey says that we are not alone, that we are all one.

And one more, Conversations With The Universe...by Simran Singh...she gives a talk on TED talks....watch the video...read her book.  She began writing a newsletter on the 11:11 Phenomenon when her computer crashed.....when she had a tech try to retrieve all her data the only thing left on that hard drive was the 11:11 newsletter.....watch her talk on TED.....

That's it for now folks...if I find any more I will post them.  Love to all 11ers,

Namaste,
Lin

greenoldt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 02:37:27 PM »
Thanks for the response everybody. I now have some great ideas to check out.

I forgot to say that you can read extracts of Whitewolf's book on his website www.harrywhitewolf.com

I would be very interested to hear what readers on this forum think.

Peace,

Andy.

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 06:06:57 PM »
Id also like to reccommend a book called "The Gestaldt Therapy Verbatim" By Frederick Perl.  Its not about 11's but more about an action approach to deepening awareness and living fully in the Here and Now.

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »
Dred, Pointman, 11erSteve, Gene, Bridge....... Attn: all 11er's,

I just finished reading Hilary Carter's book:  the 11:11 Code Secrets of the Convent.  This is a must read!  Read it all the way to the end.....I believe she is right on with the 11:11 code.  Read all the way to the end.  This is a true story....read with a critical mind though.  Also, she said the same thing I said.....the 11:11 is about ascension....that's what it is.  Some of us are vibrating at a higher level.

You are going to find this one interesting!  Let me know what you think after you read it....you absolutely must read this book.

Namaste and love to all 11er's,
Lin

Jughead

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 01:18:11 AM »
+1 for 11:11 Code Secrets of the Convent, I just finished reading as suggested by you, Lin. :)

It's a lot to take in and digest, but wow what a roller coaster ride fiction or not.

Seems odd that she didn't want to provide solid proof of those ancient texts, don't you think?

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
Yes....that's why I always say read with a critical mind.  I thought her take on the 11:11 phenomenon was quite interesting.   The author mentioned that there was a fine line between sanity and insanity when receiving the prompts but like the rest of us she finally accepts them.  She makes reference to the famous Last Supper painting which clearly shows the 11:11.  She says that DaVinci was clearly embedding the 11's in that painting.  DaVinci was also known for using the Golden mean in his painting's etc...

In addition, The author believes that 11 11 is a binary number...."the number of higher consciousness and that those who follow the number 11 may be able to enter a doorway to other dimensions."  She believes that it is the pin code that opens the lock on the doorway to other realities."  (Carter, Hillary The 11:11 Code Secrets of the Convent).

The author's experience with 11:11 is what I focused on.  She has had a lot of experience with the prompts. She also mentions the Freemasons and Knights Templars.....groups also affiliated with the 11 and the occult.  I have read quite a bit on this.  Interesting stuff!

Anyone else read it yet?

Namaste,
Lin

Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »
Interesting you bring up the last supper have you seen this video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rSuuaZxE8M haven't read it yet though it sounds like something I would really enjoy. 

Lin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 04:59:21 PM »
Interesting video Dred.  Thanks for sharing.  You could also see the 11's in that painting....coincidence?  Think not!   :-\

Namaste,
Lin

Harry Whitewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
Hi all,

Thanks to Andy for starting this thread- with my very own book Route Number 11! Glad you enjoyed it! For anyone interested, I have now compiled a list of 11:11 Phenomenon Books on Goodreads Listopia. I thought I was aware of most, until I started looking and found more and more. You can add your own books and vote for your favourites (as Goodreads members). Hilary Carter's 11:11 Code's gotta be my favourite. Hope this list is of some help to people. Cheers.

11:11 Phenomenon Book List
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/78226.11_11_Phenomenon_Books

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »
I loved this video and it gives you a lot to think about.

Didnt the painting seem more beautiful when he mirrored it properly?  I saw everything he pointed out but i saw something he didnt, and i wonder if any of you had picked up on it.

Heres what i put in the comments section...and yes...you really really DO freeze the video at 4 minutes and 44 seconds....that, in itself, is interesting. Isnt it?

"Ive seen more than what you pointed out in this video, abeit this is my first time seeing it and im taken aback a bit on this. It seems more beautiful in a way that i cant seem to find the words to describe. 

What i wanted to point out to you, is that part where you showed the head in jesus' chest with the crown.  Near the end of the video, you had kind of zoomed out.  I saw another head around that head.  go and lock in on 4 minutes and 44 seconds and pause the video.

What i see is the head of a dragon. The head has two horns, then two ears and two eyes on the side of his head.  The long snout and then what looks like teeth.  If you have this on fullscreen, the frilly looking design that goes around his collar and shoulders, looks like smoke billowing on both sides of his head."

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
The head with the crown is what makes up its snout. Whats really cool about this is that if your actually seeing the head of the dragon.....you wont see that face...it all blends and looks like the head of a dragon.

Does anyone else see this?  I mean, its so obvious and so detailed!! 

Just my two cents...some people might see a puppy :P

Pointman19

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »

I think this is a metaphor and ill explain how.  When you look at jesus in the altered form, i dont know about you, but i see this as a "higher" jesus, in spirit form...thats why the third eye is there but  the organs for his eyes, are gone.  The head with the crown....when you think of jesus...you think "The King of Kings"  (Im not the most religious person in the world when it comes to religion thats mainstream, but im familiar with the bible, im pretty much going off of that.)

Now if there is one thing that has always stuck out to me when it comes to the bible, something that seems out of place and doesnt belong...and thats Revelations.   

In Revelations, Jesus returns to earth during armageddon for the seven year (notice how nearly every religion in the world focuses on number 7?) for the final battle of Good vs. Evil.  People kind of have this image of jesus coming down on a white horse from the clouds...

But what if thats VASTLY different from what we all believe.  RED.  Red is the color of vengeance, fury, anger...and that is the color of the robe jesus is wearing in the last supper....thus making the head of the dragon red.  Having a face of the King of Kings in the dragons snout...that may be the metaphor.  That jesus doesnt come down in human form to combat evil....but perhaps a different form.  One of a dragon ;)

Just something to think about. like i said...some people could see a puppy!